Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Quote Originally Posted by TwelveInchFigures View Post
    Maybe they're having second thoughts and not releasing Qui-Gon.
    Maybe they used a SSC Qui-Gon (they've used SSC figs before, right?) and decided it might confuse people so that's why they pulled it.

Can't wait for the reveal

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    Qui-gon and Maul will be my TPM figs. I'll have the ROTS Obi Wan for the character.
    Yup same here. Unlike with the OT, all I need from the prequels is just the coolest version of each character. And in fact I may even bypass Padme entirely since I never found the character remotely interesting or compelling to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth Scale Man View Post
    *cough*...Empire Strikes Back..*cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    /\ Exactly!
    Pre orders : Tamashi Nations R2D2, HT Princess Leia Hoth, SSC Bossk, SSC Zuckuss, SSC Dengar, Hot Toys Jedi Luke, Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin.

Sigh, if they make him I will buy it. I Like Quo Gon and always will. Damnit, as bad as the phantom menace is I think I need to recreate this fight with dolls or I won't feel right lol. I told myself only ROTS Obi Wan but...him too for phantom menace just for this fight.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    Yup same here. Unlike with the OT, all I need from the prequels is just the coolest version of each character. And in fact I may even bypass Padme entirely since I never found the character remotely interesting or compelling to watch.
    I'm thinking that too.

There aren't really that many figures that I want from Episodes 1 - 3 tbh. I have ROTS Anakin and have Obi-Wan and AOTC Yoda on pre-order, if/when we get this Qui-Gon figure that would be pretty much it for me as far as the PT goes.

Coco the Peasant
    Feedback
    165 (100%)
    The more PT Hot Toys shows the more figures I want from it. Lol!

I thought I was pretty much done with all but OT figures when I sold off my SS junk. But then I just had to get that awesome Anakin figure...and I love all things Obi-Wan so I can’t pass that up...Dooku and Yoda look fantastic so...bought...Cody and a light up Palps in his palm? Heck yeah!...I’m in so much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoboloboy View Post
    The more PT Hot Toys shows the more figures I want from it. Lol!

I thought I was pretty much done with all but OT figures when I sold off my SS junk. But then I just had to get that awesome Anakin figure...and I love all things Obi-Wan so I canít pass that up...Dooku and Yoda look fantastic so...bought...Cody and a light up Palps in his palm? Heck yeah!...Iím in so much trouble.
    Haha my thoughts exactly. I knew I was probably going to get PT figures anyway because the designs are great. Seeing the high quality efforts on their prequel figures so far it turned into a definitive yes for me!