Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Default Re: Sideshow 1:6 Yoda (ESB)

Has anyone actually bought this yet???
    Pre orders : Tamashi Nations R2D2, HT Princess Leia Hoth, SSC Bossk, SSC Zuckuss, SSC Dengar, Hot Toys Jedi Luke, Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin.

Obviously Doctor_B has.

Quote Originally Posted by parrasmaniac View Post
    Doctor, could you try the Sideshow head on the Hot Toys body? thanks a lot.
    Sorry, I don’t have the Hot Toys body anymore.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I just picked up the original SS Yoda for a nice price. I’m planning to pad the body a little and replace the head with the closed eyes HT portrait.

If anyone else has done this, how close do the hands and feet match the HT head color?

It’s not bad.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijim3002 View Post
    It’s not bad.
    Cool news, thanks!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by earthdog View Post
    I just picked up the original SS Yoda for a nice price. I’m planning to pad the body a little and replace the head with the closed eyes HT portrait.

If anyone else has done this, how close do the hands and feet match the HT head color?
    Here's a pic of exactly that. Stock original SS Jedi Mentor Yoda with HT ESB Yoda closed eyes head sculpt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	422473

Way back when the HT Yoda came out, someone said the 2nd Yoda SS Jedi Master hands matched closer to the HT Yoda than the original SS Jedi Mentor green did. When I bought the HT Yoda closed eyes sculpt from TA I also bought a few of the SS Yoda Jedi Master hands they had available. But after getting it, I never bothered to change the hands form the original SS to the SS Jedi Master hands. The color was close enough and hard to tell. I still had the original SS Jedi Mentor brand new and never opened. I literally just took him out, swapped heads (which worked easily and fit perfectly) then just sat him on the shelf.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by loki2371 View Post
    Here's a pic of exactly that. Stock original SS Jedi Mentor Yoda with HT ESB Yoda closed eyes head sculpt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	422473

Way back when the HT Yoda came out, someone said the 2nd Yoda SS Jedi Master hands matched closer to the HT Yoda than the original SS Jedi Mentor green did. When I bought the HT Yoda closed eyes sculpt from TA I also bought a few of the SS Yoda Jedi Master hands they had available. But after getting it, I never bothered to change the hands form the original SS to the SS Jedi Master hands. The color was close enough and hard to tell. I still had the original SS Jedi Mentor brand new and never opened. I literally just took him out, swapped heads (which worked easily and fit perfectly) then just sat him on the shelf.
    Looks perfect to me! Thanks the recap & photo.

I have the HT head from TA too and just got the SS figure off eBay’s sale last night. All in, this may be one of the least expensive figures I have and might end up being a fav on the shelf.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Just received my Sideshow Yoda that figure is awesome!! I din't pull the triger on the Hot Toys version.... Because i was not a fan of the rooted hair that seem to have been glued on by a 3 years old
    Don't make me destroy you!!

Post some pics if you can pyrexia...