Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

My favorite Padme look would be TPM's Naboo Battle maroon outfit. I also like her the most in that film, and I feel she goes down hill across PT.

I expect they'll make her in the white AOTC outfit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithblade View Post
    Wouldn't say no to the AOTC cut scene of the wedding night version of Padme. Very Holdo-esque.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I remember going to see that movie because of that scene in the trailer lol. It was a good movie too, I own it. Early 2000's me had a HUGE crush on Portman. I was in college when Attack of the Clones came out and I remember drooling over some Rolling Stone cover with her on it.
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid! View Post
    There are too many to chose from! My top five would be:

1) AOTC Padmé (Arena- torns midriff) - with A Geonosis Droid Factory variant as an exclusive
    2) TPM Queen Amidala with Throne (Theed Invasion)
    3) TPM Battle of Naboo - Battle Outfit
    4) ROTS Mustafar
    5) AOTC Meadow Picnic
    Is 5 the one with the Leia buns? I want that one and the one where she and Anakin are eating at the table and he uses the force to float the fruit lol.
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkush View Post
    Is 5 the one with the Leia buns?
    The yellow picnic summer dress. To me the real Leia buns Padmé is the one from the beginning of ROTS when she and Anakin reunite after the Battle of Coruscant.

The battle damaged white outfit from the arena scene in Attack of the Clones is the clearest choice. If that version is made I’ll buy her. I’d probably pass on other versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid! View Post
    The yellow picnic summer dress. To me the real Leia buns Padmé is the one from the beginning of ROTS when she and Anakin reunite after the Battle of Coruscant.
    Ohhhh yeah. She's pretty in that dress but that figure never gets made. Now that one with the Leia buns you mentioned, I can see them doing if they do that many padmes.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycepticon View Post
    It's this or bust for me.
    Same for me. The battle damaged version will be nice but I don't like exposed joints.
    Pre-orders: HT: 2X Royal Guard; Emperor Palpatine Deluxe; E3 Obi-Wan Kenobi; Patrol Trooper; Movie Realization: Snowtrooper; Gundam Figures: Z-plusC1, Zaku II Wetland; Gelgoog JR

I'd prefer non BD costume.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankbaitJon View Post
    Same for me. The battle damaged version will be nice but I don't like exposed joints.
    It would just be the one elbow exposed from the torn right side of the outfit really though. They might make it seamless or something. The abdomen area you could maybe articulate and hide the joint with the shirt (might just cover it) or just not give her an ab crunch.