Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    That's what heroes do
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS - New Obi-Wan Kenobi speculation thread

I asked them to include Anakin's legs.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    26 (100%)

It should probably come with the correct length robe for his apprentice

They know we want ROTS Obi Wan to complete the Anakin / Obi Wan display, so this will most likely be a AOTC Kenobi. They want to continue their recent streak of breaking up pairs, Jyn Erso ( no Cassian) , Chirrut( no Baze) , Death Troopers ( no Krennic).
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Most people there are asking for "the high ground" which is a silly joke. I asked them for an extra Anakin head with Sith eyes. I have 16 upvotes on that comment and counting.

I don't think we'll get the announcement until near the end of the year though. My guess is the figure prototype itself is probably done(and may've been for a long time) but they legitimately didn't know what to have him come with other than obvious stuff like the LED lightsaber and multiple hands. I know for me, I want another Anakin head to make my dual display look more accurate. This is better than just getting a second Sith Anakin figure.
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

Although if he comes with a "high ground" base, I'm not gonna NOT use it lol.
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Man I wish these PT figures were coming a year from now. I'm sticking with OT right now and will probably have to overpay in the future for the couple PT ones I wan. Definitely would love an Obiwan. Maybe I should just bite the bullet on Anakin right now.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Follow Jbeltram4 On Twitter Add Jbeltram4 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    Man I wish these PT figures were coming a year from now. I'm sticking with OT right now and will probably have to overpay in the future for the couple PT ones I wan. Definitely would love an Obiwan. Maybe I should just bite the bullet on Anakin right now.
    I got a feeling hes going to be on that Dr. Strange level of pricing once hes sold out. Grab him at retail while you can.

How about the Grievous blaster that Sideshow included ?
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    -1 (0%)
    the problem is they are genuinely asking for suggestions while dropping a nice hint' hint as to whats coming our way but people are leaving stupid comments like "lower prices", or obi wan from diff films, etc.. this does not help them and this is why they just decide to stay safe and neutral, everyone thinks its a money play but I can assure you after all the research and interviews Ive conducted over the last yr for my upcoming book on the world of 1/6 figure collecting, the increase in price and decrease in accessories has little to do with greed or net profit, it has more to do with end user/collectors and also with keeping the figures true to detail, keep in mind star wars is not a franchise that is as popular in Asia as it is in the states or even UK/EU, there's a lot more to it that i cant post here, but if we give them genuine feedback and act serious they will listen and produce.