Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: BEWARE of these eBay buyers

Update: PayPal/eBay ruled in my favor. YAY!

eBay told me that his claim was considered "Buyers Remorse" and they will NOT refund people for remorse. They also told me this guy has had his account suspended before. The person i talked on the phone at eBay seemed to be well aware of sports cards and the tricks people try to pull, so he clearly saw it as this the buyer trying to abuse the return policy. Glad eBay did the right thing here.

Side note: anytime you have a problem with PayPal or eBay its always best to call and talk to someone instead of doing it through email. I have had nothing but great customer service from both companies when i call them and they have always been very helpful at answering my questions and concerns.

The Enemy MODERATOR
    Feedback
    85 (100%)
    Glad it worked out for you. I agree that calling is better than e-mailing. I e-mailed Paypal a handful of times about my recent issue, and just got stock, unhelpful responses. Called on the phone and they answered all my questions (even if I wasn't always happy with their answers).

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    you carn't block for a bid retraction and you carn't retract bids with 12hrs or less left??

Stop Looking at me Swan!!
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    "This ebay buyer ( 4umyluv) wanted a sideshow magneto comiquette off me. I had it listed at $400. He said he would offer $300. I told him the lowest I could go was $350. He agreed. On December 17 he buys it and I send it out ( USPS tracking number 23100740000004210602) .On december 20 I receive an email from him telling me that there is a problem with it. He says that the statue is in good shape except for some small chips and problems with the statue and to email him to resolve this situation. I know there is no problems in fact you can tell from pic I listed that the statue is fine. I tell him he can have a partial refund of $30 or he can return the statue for a full refund. He responds and says he wants $50 and if he receives that we will be good. I agree because I don't feel like taking a loss on shipping . I refund him his $50( on december 20)He leaves me feedback and I reluctantly leave him feedback. Then today he emails me today( January 3) saying he found more problems with the statue and that he wants his money back. This is two weeks later!!!!He now claims the box is beat up ( which it wasn't when I sent it two weeks ago) He also claims the statue is worth half as much due to a bunch of new problems he just found with the statue. He wants me to pay for his return shipping and refund the whole amount to him. I refused and then he tells me that he will just file a claim on eBay / Paypal . If you check his feedback you can also see that he has scammed a buyer for an item too. Seems I am not the first person he has scammed."

Update: I won the case, but apparently he is doing the same thing to another seller.... Hopefully soon this other seller will post here.
    Last edited by Kingofthehill78; 01-07-2013 at 03:04 PM.

I never buy or sold anything true ebay and i never will.
    Behold Darkness of Fear.

In Space No One Can Hear You Scream........

BOOMER SOONER!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    chesterhawkes1175 and kato-bomb Non paying Bidders. Ebay really needs to come down on these types harder than they do.
    Last edited by gofourindian; 03-06-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Man under thumb
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I've just had a rather poor experience with SISCO78ROMA (the eBay shop of sisco78.com). I bought what was supposed to be "Brand New and Sealed" General Grievous PF.

What I received was a badly damaged (and with obvious bad superglue repair attempts) statue. I paid a good amount of money for this so looking forward to seeing what they have to say for themselves. The feedback looked good from other buyers and the online store seems legit enough. Why risk scamming someone when you've built up a good reputation?

Pretty disappointed by the whole thing.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Last edited by Vitus; 04-22-2013 at 12:26 PM. Reason: post title mistaken for thread title
    "Did you really believe a child like you could be Dungeon Master?
    This is your worst mistake ever here, and it will be your last!"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    131 (100%)
    Sold a statue to him in October '12 he didn't pay.
    Forgot to put him on my list!

He recently won an auction for a couple of figures and again no payment.
    He has plenty of good excuses so beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthehill78 View Post
    "This ebay buyer ( 4umyluv) wanted a sideshow magneto comiquette off me. I had it listed at $400. He said he would offer $300. I told him the lowest I could go was $350. He agreed. On December 17 he buys it and I send it out ( USPS tracking number 23100740000004210602) .On december 20 I receive an email from him telling me that there is a problem with it. He says that the statue is in good shape except for some small chips and problems with the statue and to email him to resolve this situation. I know there is no problems in fact you can tell from pic I listed that the statue is fine. I tell him he can have a partial refund of $30 or he can return the statue for a full refund. He responds and says he wants $50 and if he receives that we will be good. I agree because I don't feel like taking a loss on shipping . I refund him his $50( on december 20)He leaves me feedback and I reluctantly leave him feedback. Then today he emails me today( January 3) saying he found more problems with the statue and that he wants his money back. This is two weeks later!!!!He now claims the box is beat up ( which it wasn't when I sent it two weeks ago) He also claims the statue is worth half as much due to a bunch of new problems he just found with the statue. He wants me to pay for his return shipping and refund the whole amount to him. I refused and then he tells me that he will just file a claim on eBay / Paypal . If you check his feedback you can also see that he has scammed a buyer for an item too. Seems I am not the first person he has scammed."

Update: I won the case, but apparently he is doing the same thing to another seller.... Hopefully soon this other seller will post here.

I am the other seller who got scammed by this guy. Block him for sure.

Also saw some of the name that ppl list here:
    showcase97
    Last edited by jye318; 04-22-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast