I'd love to see Hot Toys make these Iron Man suits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnBludd

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was going through my picture folders looking for something and ran across these, CGI suits from the 1st PS3 Iron man game. They made versions of the comic suits.

IM_ultimate_PS3.jpg

IM_silvercenturion_X360.jpg

IM_hulkbuster2.jpg

IM_extremis.jpg

IM_classicmk1.jpg

IM_classic.jpg

Hot Toys only has the Marvel Movies licence. Not the games nor comics as far as I know.

I would be overjoyed if they made a hulkbuster one:pray:

I would be overjoyed if they made a hulkbuster one:pray:

Well, there are rumors that we will see a Hulk Buster armor in the Avengers movie. Considering that they are going all out in this movie it just might actually happen! Fingers crossed man! If they do that I will go see that movie 5 times in theaters!

I want this one the most, its the concept for movie version of the "Golden Avenger" suit (2nd one on the list above) :monkey1

Great way for HT to re-use the Mark I mold without re-releasing the actual Mark I :D

3155655176_f532da9013_z.jpg

Historic moment when the team first got together in Avengers #1:
6120-2128-6686-1-avengers-the_super.jpg

Well, there are rumors that we will see a Hulk Buster armor in the Avengers movie. Considering that they are going all out in this movie it just might actually happen! Fingers crossed man! If they do that I will go see that movie 5 times in theaters!
A new Avengers trailer showing Hulkbuster and Hot Toys announcing a Hulkbuster Iron Man :hi5:

Back