Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

I can't access the FB link as i'm at work - anyone care to post the pictures? This would be a disaster for HT.

I can't access it either.Could anyone post it so we could all see the picture.

the fotos arent clear , ill try to put it up , but people have been complaing of the suit melting or something in humid conditions or when touched with a wet hand, we'll probably start to hear more of it few days time, i wouldnt want to be in the scalpers shoes right now

Here we go again... I hope its not serious / only in seriously humid conditions, lucklily it's never that humid in London

320724_214695425251575_100001333561482_502252_4379320_n.jpg

Suit looks really dry there, but the mark doesn't look like melting so much as it does a bump on his ass :lol

that shiny bit on the butt.. apparently the ownwer says the paint peeled off, previously someone had mentioned the same prb, this is the second case so far i think

It's a little scary, i'm on Sideshow's waiting list for this figure but if it turns out to be a major problem i may just drop it.

Always was and always will be.
It all depends on the collector treatment with his figures.

Dunno why anybody must panic about this :dunno

Yeah panic is usually a knee jerk reaction. I just took some deep breaths and have now calmed myself down. Now to wait for some solid reports before passing judgement.

could be a one off incident maybe,

Mine had the rubber cracking on his butt cheek 2 days after I purchase him from STGCC...straight away I went to do a one to one exchange.
Now is the long 3 months wait for my new piece to arrive from my authorised dealer....

The girl at the shop told me that the main problems for most customers were with the rubber cracking and the stains on the Batman's black head...
Some people even had spikes missing from the figure's forearm gaunlets...

wanted to post this in the original thread, but its locked

The other thead houdn't be locked this long

already complaints are coming in facebook of the batman costume melting in humid conditions, that scalper is gonna be in alot of ###t

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=214695425251575&set=oa.259672060722775&type=1&ref=nf

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back