2012 HT 1/6 list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have seen pics/videos of Iron Monger, Stealth Iron Man, Symbiote Spiderman, and of course 1989 Batman and Joker are on pre-order. Are there any other Marvel or DC releases confimred for 2012? Are there release dates for Iron Monger, Stealth Iron Man, Symbiote Spiderman?

I have seen pics/videos of Iron Monger, Stealth Iron Man, Symbiote Spiderman, and of course 1989 Batman and Joker are on pre-order. Are there any other Marvel or DC releases confimred for 2012? Are there release dates for Iron Monger, Stealth Iron Man, Symbiote Spiderman?

Nothing has been announced yet by Hot Toys, just prototypes shown at events..soon though my friend :lol!

Damn I almost wanna get that Joker and throw it in the closet for 5 years.
That is gonna be bigger than the cop Joker

X-Men First Class and Green Lantern have been announced.

Amazing Spider-man and Avengers had sorta been announced too and Dark Knight Rises is expected with the success of the previous lines.

X-Men First Class and Green Lantern have been announced.
Amazing Spider-man and Avengers had sorta been announced too and Dark Knight Rises is expected with the success of the previous lines.

Which Xmen first class figures are planned?

Back