Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

filip629

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey SS, I think it's only fair that your collectors know the ES of statues that are up for pre-order if you are going to charge an NRD. Many of us make decisions on purchasing your products based off the Es and other factors. The Joker PF is a perfect example of this. Anyone ponying up an NRD for this piece should have the right to know how limited the piece is. I hope in the future SSC informs its collectors of the ES of its pieces when a pre-order goes up and an NRD is required. I believe it's only fair to do so.

You got one more vote from me:goodpost:

It's not a cheap action figure can be with open edition size. We pay more than 10 times for a high end statue even with a NRD and can't get the exact edition size. It's unfair for your customers.

Hey SS, I think it's only fair that your collectors know the ES of statues that are up for pre-order if you are going to charge an NRD. Many of us make decisions on purchasing your products based off the Es and other factors. The Joker PF is a perfect example of this. Anyone ponying up an NRD for this piece should have the right to know how limited the piece is. I hope in the future SSC informs its collectors of the ES of its pieces when a pre-order goes up and an NRD is required. I believe it's only fair to do so.

:goodpost: :exactly: I agree.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost::goodpost::lecture :lecture

If someone from SideShow answer this here,they will tell you to email CS Help Desk or Q&A section.Then you do and never get an answer back.Just like the product reviews,only the good ones are posted.

signed, if you want our collectible money i believe its only fair to let us know how "collectible" our item even is.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

If someone from SideShow answer this here,they will tell you to email CS Help Desk or Q&A section.Then you do and never get an answer back.Just like the product reviews,only the good ones are posted.

I feel it's worth a shot Webb. We spend A LOT of our hard earned dollars on SS merch. If they are going to penalize us by charging an NRD if we cancel a pre-order, then we should have the right to important info regarding our purchases. Es and scale are the 1st things that come to mind. I don't think it's much to ask for that info when I have an NRD on the line. This info should be up when we pre-order, not weeks after.

Oh my goodness, those freakin smilies are so retarded.

umad.gif
csb.gif
dgb.gif

I feel it's worth a shot Webb. We spend A LOT of our hard earned dollars on SS merch. If they are going to penalize us by charging an NRD if we cancel a pre-order, then we should have the right to important info regarding our purchases. Es and scale are the 1st things that come to mind. I don't think it's much to ask for that info when I have an NRD on the line. This info should be up when we pre-order, not weeks after.

Right on Filip...BUT whomever answers here from SideShow will tell us he/she are not allow to disclose this info nor they are from the Dept.that this decision was made.
SideShow is not IBM/Google they all know each other ( lunch break,meetings etc.. ) They could ask whomever make this decision and let us know,or email the person etc...
SideShow treat this ES thing like if it was a state secret or something...We are not asking how many aliens were captured in Roswell you know.:cuckoo:

Don't bother you're not going to get an answer ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back