UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated: 10/30/12

Dyed Rayon capes are now being prepped and sold. I purchased the fabric and will begin the process of dying it to make it darker. If anyone would like one they are 30 dollars shipped in the US and 35 dollars shipped outside the US. My paypal is [email protected] thanks

I have obtained the template to the actual hero cape used on bale during all 3 films for the Nolan batman series and I will be making my cape using this new design. I would like to see if there is enough interest in these capes. I will not be posting the template on the boards as I got this from a friend who has many connections and would not want to jeopardize that. Every single cape would be identical since I will be following the hero pattern to a T unlike last time where mostly everything was just hand made. Anyways let me know if you would be interested before I update the page with order information.

Last edited:
Re: Interest in Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the films

How much would one of these go for? I might be interested.

And I just bought 1 of your custom capes :lol

Anyway, I'm interested.

I'm not sure on price but it will be just as accurate as the real cape used in the film. It will be a little more than I am charging now because the template is much more complex. Also begins and tdk will be the same price.

How different would it be?

need pics. That said, I think the last one I got from you for my begins and TDK suit is awesome.

It is very very different. Will post pics this weekend.

Ahh, Just bought one from you a couple weeks ago! Oh well. If this is superior I'll get one depending on the price.

I'm anxious for the pics and pricing info. Put me down on the list, Ilforigno, if I agree with the price and like how the cape looks, I'll surely get one. Your capes are awesome and I have 3 of them. =)

I think I'd be interested pending price and look.

Can't wait to see man, especially since this will be taken straight from the 1:1 measurments!

I understand there have been a lot of people on this forum that have boughten not just one of my capes but many and I am not doing this to make money rather than do it for the most accurate batman look. It is much more complex and even sewing is involved with this pattern. I was messing around a bit today with the pattern and it looks perfect on a truetype. It is long enough to have the dynamic cape poses from begins but also the perfect length in the back.

Also I feel as though in this scale with the hero cape pattern the rayon material which I will dye to make it darker and a deeper black will lool much more realistic.

Werent there different lengths of the cape(s) in the movie(s)? I remember the cape lookimg significantly shorter when he drives the Batpod for example... Even my girlfriend mentioned that Bats did change his cape... :lol

Anyway I would be interested in a few too, depending on the price of course. 1 BB, 1 TDK and 1 for Batpod at least...

Werent there different lengths of the cape(s) in the movie(s)? I remember the cape lookimg significantly shorter when he drives the Batpod for example... Even my girlfriend mentioned that Bats did change his cape... :lol

Anyway I would be interested in a few too, depending on the price of course. 1 BB, 1 TDK and 1 for Batpod at least...
Correct, there were different lengths made. This pattern is of Bale's walking cape.

may be interested depending on price

Back