New Star Wars figures at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From StarWars.com:

"Free Bag and DVD
Sideshow will also be giving away a large Sideshow-branded bag to store your Comic-Con booty in as well as a DVD that shows various videos of unannounced product, including a new Star Wars Premium Format figure and new 12" figures."

So at least two 12"ers and 1/4 PF! Any guess who and in what scale?

I'm sure they'll have one of each to announce but I think this also is talking about like Darth Maul and the Luke/Yoda piece.

Very interesting...

Perhaps the announcement of a new line? Scum & Villainy I would guess. Maybe Greedo or Bib Fortuna. Or Leia for the "Heroes" line, if they finally announce the new female body at SDCC. It would be nice to see the Military line start, but they seem to be pushing that whole "armored" thing off for now. But you never know with SS...

As far as PF... maybe the Emperor. Maybe Fett. Who the heck else could it be? I doubt Chewie, 3PO or R2, but that would be great too.

I'm guessing that they will release the announcement of these new "mystery" figures just prior to or at the con. So we don't have that long to wait.

jlcmsu said:
I'm sure they'll have one of each to announce but I think this also is talking about like Darth Maul and the Luke/Yoda piece.

Why exactly would that be Maul and Yoda/Luke? I mean, both of these got announced already. Seems weird to have an announcement say they are unannounced products and then show us stuff we've seen and ordered already. Ok, so Maul only got just announced, so that might still be an option for 1 of the 2 12" figures, but Yoda/Luke is out there for a while now.
:confused:

:lol man. I was hoping for some NEW infos about upcoming figures before the comic con :lol

I really doubt it's referring to Maul and Luke/Yoda. Even if that statement had been written a long time ago they'd have been clued into the fact that the figures would be announced by now.

Alright, I'm gonna call it...

PF = FETT
12" = Emperor

Wishful, hopeful...but very possible. VERY!

PF's are on ESB now with Luke Dagobah.

And Maul needs his master, a fitting final figure for 2006 to go with the first, Luke Jedi.

BOBA FETT PF (THEY COULD SHOCK EVERYONE OF US WITH A FURRISH CHEWIE:chew , AS THE NEW PF HAS BEEN A CHALLENGE FOR THEM TO ACCOMPLISH, WHO KNOWS... I'LL BE MORE THAN SATISFIED IF IT WILL BE BOBA AND TOM WILL BE AT 7TH HEAVEN SO SIDESHOW LET'S MAKE TOMANDSHELL HAPPY;))

Emperor 12" :emperor And Leia as Boushh 12"

B-Electronic said:
Why exactly would that be Maul and Yoda/Luke? I mean, both of these got announced already. Seems weird to have an announcement say they are unannounced products and then show us stuff we've seen and ordered already. Ok, so Maul only got just announced, so that might still be an option for 1 of the 2 12" figures, but Yoda/Luke is out there for a while now.
:confused:

I'm just guessing that the way this announcement reads they will be part of it. I do expect a new PF and new 12". I don't expect two new 12" but they might. I just think that part of the new announcements will be a couple of figures we know about because not everyone knows. I am probably wrong though.

Unannounced...new figures, I can't imagine any other way to read that. So, the speculation continues, who will it be?

PF: I forget which is next in line, will it be Fett? Might have to ask Tom
12": Emp or Leia, maybe overdue Padme

I don't want an PF ROTJ Palps simply because it would mean a longer wait for the 1/6 version... So my money is on one of the Fetts (likely Boba).

For the 1/6 I would really like to see one from the HotR line like, oh I dunno.... BESPIN LEIA!!!!!!:D

I think the PF will be Boba Fett, could be Palpatine, but wishful thinking sways me to Boba Fett, I've been saving up for him after all. :lol Of course they could always surprised us again, we certainly didn't see Luke/Yoda coming.

As for 12" I think Leia has a good chance since she's a big character we haven't gotten in that format yet. Also I'm thinking its about time to kick off a new line. Anyone think Greedo for Scum and Villany would be big enough to deserve an SDCC announcement?

Back