Prop 1:1 Batman Cowls?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey does anyone collect these? i recently bought a made to order 89 batman cowl on ebay from the company capencowl and just wondering if anyone else is interested in these. I'm excited because ever since i was a kid i've always wanted a bat suit. anyone else have 1:1 cowls? pictures would be nice!

I've been thinking I'd be interested in getting one. Maybe Batman Begins. Saw this Arkham Asylum one on Ebay yesterday ...

$(KGrHqUOKnQE3dH)vYufBN9q6O768w~~_12.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Ark...292?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1353f724

Looks pretty cool. Ended up selling for $242.00.

SnakeDoc

hey does anyone collect these? i recently bought a made to order 89 batman cowl on ebay from the company capencowl and just wondering if anyone else is interested in these. I'm excited because ever since i was a kid i've always wanted a bat suit. anyone else have 1:1 cowls? pictures would be nice!

Bad news. You are now on the path of no return.

Your 1:1 Cowl will soon evolve/be modified into a bust...

Then soon after this you'll start buying batman's gadgets... And finally you'll want to display those gadgets with your modified bust and so youll decide to embark on a life size batman replica suit!

so your just looking for cowls to make a costume?

not exactly, i just want a nice display. but i would LOVE a full batsuit on display in my mancave

Bad news. You are now on the path of no return.

Your 1:1 Cowl will soon evolve/be modified into a bust...

Then soon after this you'll start buying batman's gadgets... And finally you'll want to display those gadgets with your modified bust and so youll decide to embark on a life size batman replica suit!

i probably will not make it into a bust because i like the empty cowl look, but i am thinking about putting together a suit. :rock

Awesome dude, please post pics of the cowl when it arrives. I've always wanted a high quality cowl which could act as a prop (ie. display piece), but could always to some extent be worn if one wanted to.. but haven't known where to start looking.. so let us know how the seller's product is in-hand :)

I'd like one to go with a potential UDReplica suit lol

How much is Batman Begins cowls? Dark Knight?

Ven, anxious to see your '89 Cowl also. I've been on the fence about getting one as a display piece.

Oh man, you guys stop. Go straight to borherhoodofthebat
I have been Bat costumeing for the last 19 years and I know where a lot of the quality cowls come from and who to avoid.
Reevz is a good guy and Davids(ud designs) stuff is good too but now hes gone legit his prices have gone through the roof. Never go near a guy who uses the name Jants, youll never get your stuff and ask for references or those nice cowls may never appear. At one time or another I have owned every movie suit apart from Adam wests or the Dark Knight.
Check out my posts I have a lot of Bat emblems and props for sale, make an offer . Cheers Steve.

Last edited:
Oh man, you guys stop. Go straight to borherhoodofthebat
I have been Bat costumeing for the last 19 years and I know where a lot of the quality cowls come from and who to avoid.
Reevz is a good guy and Davids(ud designs) stuff is good too but now hes gone legit his prices have gone through the roof. Never go near a guy who uses the name Jants, youll never get your stuff and ask for references or those nice cowls may never appear. At one time or another I have owned every movie suit apart from Adam wests or the Dark Knight.
Check out my posts I have a lot of Bat emblems and props for sale, make an offer . Cheers Steve.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Morphosis is also a costume junky.

Back