• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Update: For Sale - Added Medicom/Project BM 1/6 AKIRA Kaneda and Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm parting with stuff, starting with a couple Marvel figures. Prices are fairly firm but I'm open to reasonable offers. Shipping cost is factored into price for U.S. only. Buyers outside the U.S. pay USPS exact cost.

EDIT 8/31: Added Medicom Kaneda Shotaro from AKIRA.

I'm selling Kaneda's Bike, made by Medicom/Project BM 1/6. Mint condition with fully working lights and sound. It comes with the limited decal and parts bonus set. PM me if you're seriously interested. Willing to offer a deal if bought together with the Medicom Kaneda.

I'd prefer to sell the bike and Kaneda together: $725 shipped. ---GONE!

Medicom 1/6 Shotaro Kaneda from AKIRA. (2010 version)

IMG_1936.jpg
[/img]

IMG_1862r.jpg

EDIT 9/10: Now taking trade offers toward the price of the bike + Kaneda!

Currently I'm interested in:

Hot Toys Bruce Lee DX (Either EX version or non, whichever)

Other items for sale:

Triad Toys Grave Danger Triarama diorama 14" tall - $60 shipped. Comes in original styrofoam housing but not original box (the original box was just a plain white cardboard box anyway). Like-new condition.

Sold:

Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - DX01 Joker + True-Type Narrow Shoulder - In mint condition, complete and boxed (including brown shipper). Includes a True-Type Narrow to outfit Cop Joker. [SOLD!!].

Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - DX02 Batman (DCD plastic abs non-leak version) - In mint condition, complete and boxed (including brown shipper). Also includes 1 extra angry mouth plate. [SOLD!!]

---------
previous stuff:

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV complete & boxed - SOLD!!!

Hot Toys Wolverine complete and boxed. 100% legit original Hot Toys produced. Check the photos in my profile album and the dates uploaded. Also, I have the receipt from Toys2.com, where I bought the figure. SOLD!!!

Good for zombie dioramas and other 1/6 characters.
grave_danger2.preview.jpg

Thanks for looking. I'll answer any questions you have.

Last edited:
Re: Marvel Hot Toys for Sale - IM2 Mark IV, Wolverine

Bump, added Triad Toys Grave Danger 1/6 diorama display.

would you ship to canada for that price on wolvie?? pm me if so :D

Thanks for the offer, but it's been claimed!

Thanks everybody.

Btw the Triad Toys display is still available.

Re: Update: Hot Toys for Sale - DX01 Joker, DX02 Batman

Added Medicom Kaneda (Akira).

Lowered price on DX Joker and shipping cost is now factored into the price and will not cost you extra.

edit: Joker sold!! Thanks, Robert!

Last edited:
Bi-weekly bump! Taking trade offers toward the price of the bike + Kaneda! (still would like to make some $ off of this). If you have any of the following:

Wanted - trade considerations toward price:

Hot Toys Bruce Lee DX (Either EX version or non, whichever)

Last edited:
Back