How about a "Psycho" Norman Bates PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would other Sideshow collectors like to see a Norman Bates PF made..?? I'd love to see a PF of this iconic cinema figure made... Norman Bates... the Exclusive could have the additon of Mother's clothes and a wig. Both versions would have the knife... I think this would make a great addition the Leather face, Freddy, Jason, and Pinhead PF line.. any thoughts?

not sure it would lend itself to making a great statue, but I would still love it...probably cause I love psycho

I would buy it---but it has to come with mother's corpse. She's important, ya know. But SSC lost the Universal license and Universal owns Psycho.

Oh, yeah I forgot about that being a Universal Picture.. also sorry I didn't see your original thread..:)

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture

Love Psycho, but I don't think a 1/4 Normal would be a good sell. Maybe a dio of the house, but not appealing as a $300 statue of a dude in a dress with a wig and in normal clothes, even less so.

I envision an ideal piece being Norman in normal attire from the first film standing behind Mother's corpse seated in her rocker. with a cobble stone floor. The expression on Norman's face as the finale. I would buy it---and probably any die hard Psycho fan wouls as well. As a Neca figure set or as a diorama statue or even a resin kit..

Norman-bates.gif

I envision an ideal piece being Norman in normal attire from the first film standing behind Mother's corpse seated in her rocker. with a cobble stone floor. The expression on Norman's face as the finale. I would buy it---and probably any die hard Psycho fan wouls as well. As a Neca figure set or as a diorama statue or even a resin kit..

Norman-bates.gif

That would be awesome, but borderline out of my range. Sideshow would want to charge $500+ for it since it's technically two 1/4 scale figures. It would really depend on how good it looks. That said, if they made Norman solo with a promise to make mother or vice versa, so you could display them together, I'm not even sure I'd bite on that given their fickle dedication to lines. :lol

I'd rather have a DX set from Hot Toys. Mother w/her chair, and Norman with a change of clothing. Smiley PERS sculpt for creepy last shot display.

Back