Thank You Bobby C! 1:1 Silicone TDK Joker Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman6886

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry to make a new thread, but I'm just so excited to share my latest acquisition! Bob Causey's silicone 1:1 scale Heath Ledger Joker bust. This bust is just insane and Bobby did an incredible job on it. Pics don't do it justice, but I hope they give a sense of how ridiculously realistic it is in person.

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

One of the sickest busts I have ever seen!

That's museum quality right there!

Congrats on this amazing purchase, man ;)

God, that is amazing. Congrats, man, and congrats to Bobby for knocking another one out of the park. :drool

:horrorHoly Sheeeeet!!!!!!:horror

That is beautiful , wow congrats on getting this , its look fricken real man . Damn Bobby C really nailed it . again Congrats man thanks for sharing :clap:hi5:

I had the opportunity to visit Bobby C's house about 6 years ago when I lived in Michigan. He and his family were absolutely top notch. He let me tour around his home and workplace. When I was ready to leave they invited me to stay to eat and prepared a wonderful meal.
As these photos show, Bobby does amazing movie professional art.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to afford his work as I had eventually moved to Vegas to help my parents who were having health problems.
Congratulations on getting this!

Thanks everyone!

WOW stunning! Lucky you Matt! I have to settle with my tiny 1/6 head. :lol Still love it though!
Congratulations!!

1/6 or 1/1, owning one of Bobby's sculpts is something special! :hi5:

I had the opportunity to visit Bobby C's house about 6 years ago when I lived in Michigan. He and his family were absolutely top notch. He let me tour around his home and workplace. When I was ready to leave they invited me to stay to eat and prepared a wonderful meal.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to afford his work as I had eventually moved to Vegas to help my parents who were having health problems.

Thanks for sharing! Goes to show what a great guy Bobby is!

WOW kicking it with the legend huh? That's such a cool story! I've had the honor of talking to Bobby on the phone, SUPER nice guy!

Thanks everyone!

1/6 or 1/1, owning one of Bobby's sculpts is something special! :hi5:
Yeah I have the 1/6 scale Bobby joker head....sorry couldn't resist mate!
IMG_2228.jpg

Wow!!:thud:

Really nice. That's gotta look phenomenal in person (silicone skin, etc). Enjoy it.

It's kind of like a mogwai:

1)Don't get it wet
2)Keep it out of bright light
3)Never feed it after midnight:wink1:
:)

But excellent work there Bobby as always. It is always great to see what he brings out next as they always look perfect then somehow I don't know seems to raise the bar again with the next. Congrats on your new bust to your collection and thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks Guys,
for the kind words. more cool things coming right around the corner.
Batman TDK I will reveal on Monday. regular and sonar versions.

Sometimes I take awhile for things to get done, but they get there.

Thanks Matt for the commission.

jml hows Vegas treating you?

On a quick note, My wife does all the hair work so I cant take credit for that, it is the hardest part.

Thanks Guys,
for the kind words. more cool things coming right around the corner.
Batman TDK I will reveal on Monday. regular and sonar versions.

Sometimes I take awhile for things to get done, but they get there.

Thanks Matt for the commission.

jml hows Vegas treating you?

On a quick note, My wife does all the hair work so I cant take credit for that, it is the hardest part.

Thanks again, Bobby, and thank you wife for me on the amazing hair work! Looking forward to seeing that Batman bust and everything else you have in store!

Back