Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW177

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm on the hunt to do a Tony Stark figure, and know that if you get the Mark III or Mark III BD figure, it comes w/ the head (or I can just get one on eBay). But I'd like to know the best body you should get to make him look authentic; I think the HT muscular body is too big, so what would work? Also, anyone have any good recommendations for a suit? I know you can get the HT suit, but they are quite rare and too expensive I think.

Any advice would be cool! Thanks so much! :clap

You definitely want the Mark IV head... that's the best looking one you can get, it's second from right in lobox42's pic, i really dig that custom a lot btw.

M.

I went with a more "relaxed" look for my Tony. I used;
HT Mark IV HS
HT Mech Test mod body
Wild Toys biker jacket
Playhouse GSG9 black long sleeve shirt
HT Mech Test belt
HT Wolverine jeans
TTL black boots
I'm pretty happy with how he turned out, hope that helps.

100_3889.jpg

100_3890.jpg

0316011328.jpg

I read the thread title and immediately thought....with a couple of fine @$$ 8itche$. :D

On a serious note, lobox42 got it right.
Personally, I would like to see a proper Jericho suit with the Mark IV headsculpt.

That Hot Toys suit on Stark just doesn't look right...may have to rethink about getting him a suit! Any other pics of their custom Stark?

I read the thread title and immediately thought....with a couple of fine @$$ 8itche$. :D

On a serious note, lobox42 got it right.
Personally, I would like to see a proper Jericho suit with the Mark IV headsculpt.

Here's mine

DSCF6399.jpg

Bob

Bob's suit looks better imo. Though I'd like to see a fitted undershirt that could be closed up by the tie. Maybe the Bruce Lee suit would work?

I don't know why HT made the Jericho suit for Tony Stark so limited. It's a suit; can't they just make more of them?

Also is the Mech Test Tony Stark body the same as the narrow true type body or is it different?

I have been thinking about making a custom Tony too. I would like to recreate that spandex suit from the first movie.

suit-up.jpg

but without the Mech Test body it wouldn't work.

Back