Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Batman and Pred go up this week for shipment at the beginning of Spook as I understand it

Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please.

:pray:

Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please.

:pray:

:rock:D:yess::clap:exactly: I agree :D I would love a Plush Mort as well Sideshow. :D
I voted for a Plush Mort, a Sideshow Spooktacular Coffe Mug, and a Sideshow Gift Card. :D

Nick

Last edited:
Nope. Only Rosario and the Facebook and Twitter communities last year. :huh

I did win a Vampire Buffy and that's about it. I've been trying to sell that thing for 3 years and no takers. :lol But on that same day I had one of my biggest Sideshow screw ups. I worked late at night and around midnight when I turned the computer on I saw the Silver Screen Edition of Frankenstein vs Wolfman with an ES of 50 appear right on the front page. I had that thing in the cart ready to order but then I thought to myself "uhhh....well I do have a lot of things on order already" then I just canceled like a dumb ass. :slap Yeah I really messed up on that one. Still bitter :mad:

We could actually end up with a Mort plush, but the stupid noobs on the website are voting for a useless gift card!

Back