List of Hot Toys / Sideshow / ThreeA : Delays & Rumoured Changes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tron Legacy - Sam Flynn Lightcycle: Delayed from 3rd Quarter 2011 to March 31, 2012 to July 2012 (Source: HT Japan)

HT_Tron-Legacy-SamFlynnCollectibleFigurewithLightCycle_PR10.jpg

Sucker Punch - Amber: Delayed from 4th Quarter 2011 to April 2012 to June 2012 (Source: HT Japan) / (Likely shipped by SSC in May)

271507_10150235203397344_58690437343_7626743_7142406_o.jpg

Star Wars - 1/6th Commander Bacara EX: Delayed from May to July

2185_press08-001.jpg

Skaar Premium Format: Delayed from May to July

skaar.jpg

Dead Space - Isaac Clark statue: Delayed from May to July

200185_press04-001.jpg

Hot Toys - Samurai Predator: Delayed from May to June (Source: HT Japan)

Hot Toys - Captain America First Avenger: Red Skull - Delayed to July 2012 (Source: HT Japan)

Hot Toys - Star Wars: Luke Skywalker - Delayed to August 201 (Source: HT Japan)

Hot Toys - Iron Man: Iron Monger: Delayed to October 2012 (Source: HT Japan)

Sideshow - Colossus PF: Delayed to July

Products Missed?

Add Accordingly Below...

Last edited:
Re: List of Hot Toys & SSC Delays / Rumoured Changes...

There just isn't enough HT threads!

:exactly: Delays are part of the game. They suck but so what :dunno

One place to check for updates on delays.

+ with HT announcing and selling so many items, it's likely many different figures from the 4th Quarter will be delayed.

Freaks update the thread, and people can check here if an item or items they have on order have been delayed without checking each items page with their retailer (some retailers don't update with the most recent info).

Last edited:

:dunno

If someone if looking for the status of Jack Sparrow, they are prolly going to check the Jack Sparrow thread and not this one.

I like this idea. I think there should be a stickies thread for SS and HT 1/6 figures. Info should include announced figures in development with their latest estimated arrival and preorder dates. It'll definitely help cut down on the number of people constantly begging others for info on preorder times.

Nova you don't work at my local council do you?

information-overload.jpg

I like this idea too. I think it is an efficient way to keep up with delays.

It is nice to have a one-stop shop to come in and get updates as opposed to going from thread to thread, post to post looking for any possible delays. So yeah, good idea, thanks for doing this...

Nova you don't work at my local council do you?

information-overload.jpg

:rotfl

Agree this would be helpful if the OP keeps the #1 post up-to-date with information. Otherwise, it will become useless.

No pressure Nova :wink1: :lol :D

:rotfl

Agree this would be helpful if the OP keeps the #1 post up-to-date with information. Otherwise, it will become useless.

No pressure Nova :wink1: :lol :D

:goodpost:
Agreed. If the first post is kept up to date, this can become a very useful thread. Otherwise, we'd be better off searching for information on specific figures on their own threads.

It'll definitely help cut down on the number of people constantly begging others for info on preorder times.

I've never understood why people go to the forums for 'official' news. Nobody here knows ANYTHING, and if they do, then they're lying. It's always "I heard from my source that _____ is being delayed" and they never name the source, and the news never comes out. If you want to know when the latest Sideshow product is being released, just ask Sideshow.

Every manufacturer has a website, just email them and ask when something is coming out. If the manufacturer says "Soon" and that's all you get, how is some random person on the forum going to know MORE than what the manufacturer is saying??

I've never understood why people go to the forums for 'official' news.

It might have something to do with the fact that visiting the Hot Toys website directly makes your Malware and/or Virus scan go berserk :dunno

It might have something to do with the fact that visiting the Hot Toys website directly makes your Malware and/or Virus scan go berserk :dunno

It's too bad Sideshow doesn't list all the Hot Toys release dates. . . . oh . . . wait. . .

It's too bad Sideshow doesn't list all the Hot Toys release dates. . . . oh . . . wait. . .

First you said that we should go to the manufacturer's website, now you're changing your tune and saying to go to the distributor. Make up your mind :lol

Oh hey man you're right! Now let me go check on that DX Jack and Mark V for an accurate releas---OH WAIT

Angel Comiquette now expected in December rather than November :lecture

Hot Toys Iron Man rumored by Tony Cheung (known retailer) as being available in HK within 2 Weeks.

First page updated.

Any others need adding??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back