Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is early and, quite frankly, am surprised this thread wasn't created yet.

We know he's coming it's just a matter of when.

Who is saving up for him already (as I am) and do you prefer the ESB or ROTJ version. Personally, I'm hoping for the ESB version! Let the speculation begin.

Last edited:
Re: Eventual Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Really do we need more threads about figures that arent even been mentioned by SS yet?

Really do we need more threads about figures that arent even been mentioned by SS yet?

sorry, figured it would be okay because of the Vader thread. Mods, you can lock it down.

Boba Fett would be awesome!!! maybe they can do him in the same scale as the wolf pred and have a big action pose.

I'm still waiting for a ESB Boba PF...

Originally Posted by mfoga

-I think if we show enough interest, Sideshow may take notice:
SIDESHOW: "
Like HEY look they've got an 'EVENTUAL Legendary Scale JABBA THE HUTT (with RANCOR exclusive)' thread !!!
Why didn't WE think of that!?! Waitaminnit-- we just DID!
Thanks board members for a clue into what you guys like! I wonder if this is just a niche within a niche...hhmmm...
lets tease it and see what they say!--'

'ahem, question, what if the rest of the collecting community thinks its a stupid choice?'

' Good question. I KNOW ! Let's do it on April First and pass it off as an April Fools prank if they think it's just ridiculous'

(Everyone at Sideshow slams their desks in agreement and cheers in Klingon)
"QAPLA! QAPLA! Qapla! qapla...qapla"
random employee,"hey, we should get the Star Trek License"
Qapla-ing stops.
Sniffle.
Cough.
Everyone slowly clears room.
end.

lesson:
We may give Sideshow some ideas-- but maybe not the ones we intend.

If SS makes this my wife would kick my ass, I wouldn't miss a LSF of Boba no matter what version they did! Shhh! I think my wife is coming.... I said nothing!!! :panic::panic::panic:

If SS makes this my wife would kick my ass, I wouldn't miss a LSF of Boba no matter what version they did! Shhh! I think my wife is coming.... I said nothing!!! :panic::panic::panic:

stwars_logan_stand.jpg

Here ya go, shipping next month :yess:

Boba ESB, 1:2 scale would be a must have.

That's a great idea Nova-Force!

While this is an item that would surely sell well, it pains me to think about investing that much money into a statue of a character who has no skin to even paint. Might as well put the money towards a life-size Fett.
Really, this 1:2 scale takes up too much space, costs too much money, and unless it's a unique character and in a dynamic pose, I don't have an interest in this whatsoever. Even the lifesize Boba Fett bust doesn't break the $1K mark. Just seems like more money for less.

Awesome idea!!! Let's all start talking about something a couple years ahead.

That's how i feel about maul. only they actually made one...:slap

interesting, I love to see it, I prefer to spend on this and not in the bronze statue .

That's how i feel about maul. only they actually made one...:slap

You gonna break down and buy one? :hi5: You know you want to! Come on........ DO IT!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg&feature=player_detailpage"]Do it! Do it! Do it! - YouTube[/ame]

With the Lifesized Bust, Lifesized Figure, and New PF coming down the line, This and a Legendary Scale Bust are all we have left before we Have Boba in All formats. That being said we won't probably see them announcing this or even start working on it for another 5 years

And I hope we don't. The same old characters over and over get boring. We have Fett in almost every format, twice in 1/4 scale now. Let's do something different please.

Back