Hot Toys Deadpool?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerslash51

Super Freak
Reaction score
224584_10150253189547344_58690437343_7810509_7327175_n.jpg

It looks like Hot Toys will be making Deadpool soon! :yess:

(Its diagonal to the bottom left-hand corner Iron Man poster )

Sorry if already posted, if that's the case please lock.

I don't even know if it's Hellboy, can't tell what it is.

Looks like spider-man or Hellboy to me.

If this was 'Pool, it'd be the crappy movie version becuase if HT had the license to do comic versions it'd be bigger news than one picture amongst many. :cuckoo:

Given that they didn't bother to make Sabretooth from the Wolverine: Origins film I doubt we'd get a Deadpool but they will have the Ryan Reynolds likeness from their Green Lantern license so anything is possible :dunno

I do see Edward and two Hellboys though.

Given that they didn't bother to make Sabretooth from the Wolverine: Origins film I doubt we'd get a Deadpool but they will have the Ryan Reynolds likeness from their Green Lantern license so anything is possible :dunno

I do see Edward and two Hellboys though.

they can make any generic Marvel character can't they? Don't they have the license to make the comic incarnations? Don't know how anyone sees Deadpool though :dunno

Yeah its only marvel film characters.

When have they ever put out a random Marvel comic character ? Wouldn't we be talking about that? Wouldn't we all be panicking like crazy if HT had full access to the entire Marvel library :panic::panic::gah:

Back