Hot Toys Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want most

• T1 - Police Station Terminator

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • T2 - Battle Damaged T-800

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Rocky - Rocky Balboa

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Rambo - John Rambo

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Robocop - Robocop

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • BTTF - Marty McFly

Votes: 61 20.5%
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Watchmen - Rorscach

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Iron Man - Mk.1 Suit

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
So of all the rumored HT figures at the moment what would you most like to see become a reality? I'm pulling for a proper Marty but would like to see all of these happen and would likely buy all of them as well.

All I know that is rumored is Blade Runner and BTTF but is there anything else? I guess if its just those id pick Blade Runner

All I know that is rumored is Blade Runner and BTTF but is there anything else? I guess if its just those id pick Blade Runner

That article also referanced Anakin.

A similar article has mentioned Rambo and Rocky although it was a while back.

Robocop was mentioned in a 2011 upcoming products flyer as having figures coming from NECA and Hot Toys and they were right about NECA as well as the Barton Bust from SS.

Similar rumors are surrounding the Mk.1 rerelease and with all the 2.0s they are doing lately on expensive secondary market figures it's not unrealistic.

The Terminators are no brainers since they already have the license.

And the Rorscach is just wishful thinking from the Watchmen flyers at Anicom that featured Rorscach's face.

Correction, now that I see the list it's a no-brainer for T1 Police Shootout. Didn't think that was really a rumor though, so much as wishful thinking.

Some definately have a better chance of becoming reality imo like Robocop that was mentioned in the official licensing flyer and some hold more weight like the more recent ones with Bttf, but until we see any of these confirmed by HT they are all rumors.

I love rumors!Facts could be so misleading,where rumors, true or
false, are often revealing.

christoph-waltz_288x288.jpg

I love rumors!Facts could be so misleading,where rumors, true or
false, are often revealing.

christoph-waltz_288x288.jpg

:lol

And not so long ago, the good Colonel was but a rumor. He proves there could still be hope for the likes of Rorscach.

My obvious vote is for Blade Runner, but since I don't see that happening, I'm hoping for Police Station T1.

I shall ponder a bit before voting! :D

A wise man.

My obvious vote is for Blade Runner, but since I don't see that happening, I'm hoping for Police Station T1.

I feel kinda the same since we've been told for so long about the BR license problems. But at least we know from Mattel BttF figures are finally possible, just not monetarily feasible for Mattel since they can't recycle the bodies.

Easy choice for me.

I'm all for new Robocop.

Missed out before & there's noway in a million years I can afford the second hand price for him now so would love to get in with a new one now.

Neil

Back