Greetings from Down Under!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titans_No1_Son

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, glad to be joining such an entertaining and enthusiastic forum. A little about myself, i'm a 31 year old living in Melbourne Australia. I've been an admirer of Sideshow since the Universal Monster days and am now looking to build a Hot Toys collection. Looking forward to keeping up to date with the latest news & rumours. Cheers!

Hi everyone, glad to be joining such an entertaining and enthusiastic forum. A little about myself, i'm a 31 year old living in Melbourne Australia. I've been an admirer of Sideshow since the Universal Monster days and am now looking to build a Hot Toys collection. Looking forward to keeping up to date with the latest news & rumours. Cheers!

Welcome!!:clap:clap

Look out it's an addiction and watch your wallet too...lol

Welcome! There are so many great Hot Toys figures coming out! What will your first Hot Toys purchase be?

G'day! Not only a fellow Aussie, but another Melbournian. Don't think there are all that many collectors in Australia, by comparison to the states. Where in Melbourne are you?

Welcome! There are so many great Hot Toys figures coming out! What will your first Hot Toys purchase be?

Well I already had 2, Two-Face and Dutch. I bought a Scarecrow last night which looks awesome and i've got Thor, Captain America and Classic Predator on order at BBTS. I think with the latest announcements that came out of SDCC and Ani Com now is a good time to jump on board.

G'day! Not only a fellow Aussie, but another Melbournian. Don't think there are all that many collectors in Australia, by comparison to the states. Where in Melbourne are you?

Yeah i agree, my partner was just telling me the other day how lucky she felt living in a house with so much cool stuff coz there wouldn't be too many set ups like what we've got here in Australia. I live in Parkdale, how about yourself?

Yeah i agree, my partner was just telling me the other day how lucky she felt living in a house with so much cool stuff coz there wouldn't be too many set ups like what we've got here in Australia. I live in Parkdale, how about yourself?

I'm in Camberwell. Yeah, you really don't come across many shops around here that stock high-end collectibles. I used to frequent Minotaur in the CBD for all my Spawn/Neca needs, but now that I've moved on to HT and Sideshow I either buy direct from SS, direct from Hong Kong for HT figures, or occasionally buy from Pop Cultcha in Geelong - they are apparently Sideshow's retail arm down here.

I'm in Camberwell. Yeah, you really don't come across many shops around here that stock high-end collectibles. I used to frequent Minotaur in the CBD for all my Spawn/Neca needs, but now that I've moved on to HT and Sideshow I either buy direct from SS, direct from Hong Kong for HT figures, or occasionally buy from Pop Cultcha in Geelong - they are apparently Sideshow's retail arm down here.

Yeah your right, action figures are pretty easy to come buy but once you get into the higher end stuff it gets abit trickier. But now that the dollar is so strong it's much cheaper to go online. I used to look at Case Fresh who are based in Australia as the go to website for Hot Toys but now i ordered some stuff with BigBadToyStore who have a hold system so you can ship all your orders in one hit and save on the shipping cost. Works out much better.

Hey man, didn't i sell you a HT Godfather through ebay a few years ago? My ebay name is ivanocelot.

It's funny your asking that question, I've just started checking out the forums and first thing I noticed in this post was prince_of_weasels on here. I'm sure I bought a Sideshow Dinosaur from you just recently... Another Aussie btw but from over the hill in Sydney, G'day

Back