Official repainted Anakin image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Only for images of Anakin if he's been repainted.

These were done by a friend of a friend, this is NOT my work...

Ani_1.jpg

Ani_2.jpg

Ani_3.jpg

Very nice indeed, is it just me or is there a diagonal across his right eyebrow like a scar? A very nice touch if so. The other scar looks very nice too.

Now this is podracing! That is so wizard Dave, great job by your friend. It really makes the sculpt "pop".

When the first pic appeared on my screen, I thought I was seeing E.T. :rotfl

But seriously, the paint job on the hair is great! His lips don't look quite finished though.

Darklord Dave said:
Only for images of Anakin if he's been repainted.

These were done by a friend of a friend, this is NOT my work...

Ani_1.jpg

Ani_2.jpg

Ani_3.jpg

I love this! Awesome, Dave! I even like the long neck -- Hayden does have a bit of a goose neck.

I especially like the way he raised the eyes so Anakin has that more dangerous look. Best Anakin repaint I've seen by far.

Dave, who did this work?

Nothing was changed except the hair, lips, eyes, eyebrows and scar. I think the neck looks a bit long in the first pic just because of the photography.

I don't know who did it - perhaps they'll join and come forward.

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
Nothing was changed except the lips, eyes, eyebrows and scar. I think the neck looks a bit long in the first pic just because of the photography.

I don't know who did it - perhaps they'll join and come forward.

You mean the face paint is actually the original SS paint? Pretty amazing if it is. What a difference it makes to fix the eyes and brows.

heres mine, i really like the fist one posted just looks 'right' (edit) just gotta redo the eyes now that first repaint is so inspiring

Last edited:
Another great custom! Excellent work on the hair, Hurricane. And of course, the working saber.

I do think that Dave's "friend of a friend" added a lot to the sculpt's personality by having the eyes looking up through his brow. More menace. More Ani attitude.

Now if we can combine these two, we have the perfect Anakin!

i changed everything but the eyes,just masked them off, for the repainted,gonna be definetly altered now........

Back