NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It s a P1 with gort bio... Not the gort predator...
Boo hoo, he's not an expert. Leave'm alone.

This looks awesome, although it's sad that they not only can't get the 1:5 - 1:4 scale issue corrected, but they say it's 18 inches, when it's 19 inches... :lol

This is pretty much a 'Meh' from me. I'd rather have the P2 and actual lost predators over just P1 with alternate mask. Good to know the 1/5 scale P1 was a total success though.

although it's sad that they not only can't get the 1:5 - 1:4 scale issue corrected, but they say it's 18 inches, when it's 19 inches... :lol

are all the people in charge over there at Neca crackheads who don't know how to use a measuring tape. i'm starting to think so.

Last edited:
are all the people in charge over there at Neca crack heads who don't know how to use a measuring tape. i'm starting to think so.

Hereforth I'll be referring to the 1/4 predator as 1/5 scale. I don't have any 1/4 human figures (yet) so it doesn't bother me right now but just in principle I feel you shouldn't say its 1/4 scale if it isn't.

Neca say their pred 1 is 1/4 scale. l have one and l think he is only 18 or 19 inches. that is 1/5 scale. if they were 1/4 then their predators should be around 23-24 inches if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah. Though maybe I'll say 1/4 scale but put it in quotation marks like so - NECA's "1/4 scale" Predator - lest saying 1/5 scale confuses people.

Yeah. Though maybe I'll say 1/4 scale but put it in quotation marks like so - NECA's "1/4 scale" Predator - lest saying 1/5 scale confuses people.

well, l will put it in quotation marks like so- Neca's "supposably 1/4 scale". predator.

Wow...just wow. I don't even know what to say. I seem to recall all the excitement when the P1 arrived, and then to see this news greeted with pissing and moaning over a scale label is ridiculous. I like this board for the news and pics, but many attitudes suck.:cuckoo:

I think it's cool. at 5000 units, I pretty much consider it a 4th variant of the first release, and will look good. I probably won't get anymore 19" preds though due to space. Will stick with the smaller ones to fill out the ranks.

I seem to recall all the excitement when the P1 arrived, and then to see this news greeted with pissing and moaning over a scale label is ridiculous. I like this board for the news and pics, but many attitudes suck.:cuckoo:

if they say it's 1/4 and it really is only 1/5 that is false advertising and basically lying in my opinion. if i'm with a woman and l tell her my package is 9 inches then she comes home with me and l pull my pants down and i'm much smaller, she will be pissed off and call me a liar. that's the way l see Neca and their so called 1/4 pred.

l have one. he was well done, but looks way to small next to all my other 1/4 stuff.

Last edited:
if they say it's 1/4 and it really is only 1/5 that is false advertising and basically lying in my opinion. if i'm with a woman and l tell her my package is 9 inches then she comes home with me and l pull my pants down and i'm much smaller, she will be pissed off and call me a liar. that's the way l see Neca and their so called 1/4 pred.

l have one. he was well done, but looks way to small next to all my other 1/4 stuff.

And I understand that, just don't kill my enthusiasm to have a sidekick for my P1!! I've been waiting for this since the first pics of the SDCC exclusive came out. The way NECA is, I'm actually amazed we're getting more than one. And I'm still nervous that this will actually be 18" and not be able to be put beside the original.

Wow...just wow. I don't even know what to say. I seem to recall all the excitement when the P1 arrived, and then to see this news greeted with pissing and moaning over a scale label is ridiculous. I like this board for the news and pics, but many attitudes suck.:cuckoo:
No one's pissing, no one's moaning.. Other than you of course.
Nothing wrong with my attitude whatsoever, I am just not a fan of false advertising.

How on earth is it ridiculous to complain about FALSE ADVERTISEMENT? They promised us one thing, and did not deliver it. I'd be pretty pissed.

"Hey everyone, come buy our life-size Predator figure for 457363873635000$."
"Oh, we're sorry.. It's actually in 1/3757356249292 scale. But we'll just keep saying it's a 1:1 scale figure."

Do you see the problem?

And I understand that, just don't kill my enthusiasm to have a sidekick for my P1!! I've been waiting for this since the first pics of the SDCC exclusive came out. The way NECA is, I'm actually amazed we're getting more than one. And I'm still nervous that this will actually be 18" and not be able to be put beside the original.
Only you can do that.

I love the NECA 19 inch P1 to death, it's a truly amazing figure. Especially for the incredible price.

Nothing wrong with my attitude whatsoever, I am just not a fan of false advertising.

How on earth is it ridiculous to complain about FALSE ADVERTISEMENT? They promised us one thing, and did not deliver it. I'd be pretty pissed.

"Hey everyone, come buy our life-size Predator figure for 457363873635000$."
"Oh, we're sorry.. It's actually in 1/3757356249292 scale. But we'll just keep saying it's a 1:1 scale figure."

Do you see the problem?

Only you can do that.

I love the NECA 19 inch P1 to death, it's a truly amazing figure. Especially for the incredible price.

agreed. this and my nut analogy sums up Necas false advertising well.:hi5:

How on earth is it ridiculous to complain about FALSE ADVERTISEMENT? They promised us one thing, and did not deliver it.

Only you can do that.

So, to fix this problem, pretend like it says 1/5 on the box, and your tear ducts can cease activity.

Back