I'd like to see NECA produce Planet of the Apes figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca was great til i discovered HT, If HT released the main characters from the first film i'd grab them day one.

Neca is more affordable though, if you collect them i wish you the best, some classic characters would rule.

Do they still do the Cult Classics line?

that reminds me. whatever happened to the rest of the figures from the apes line. ht released like 2 figures and that's it? anyone know the scoop?

that reminds me. whatever happened to the rest of the figures from the apes line. ht released like 2 figures and that's it? anyone know the scoop?

Don't listen to Evilface... he just loves to troll. :stick

Actually the Hot Toys Gorillas sold quite well according to a Hot Toys rep. Last word, HT stated that they would be interested in visiting POTA sometime in the future.

Just hope it isn't 3978 before we see more apes. :wink1:

But as we have seen in the last couple of weeks Hot Toys have been busy with some other lines. :thud: :thud: :thud:

Last edited:
A few years back Palisades Toys, the company responsible for the great Muppet line of figures, was playing on an extensive 4" Ape line. However the company went out of business before they could produce anything.

As it stands, the most extensive POTA figure line is probably the Kubrick line.

well the NECA said they still have one major license to announce soon so who knows.

Back