ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those who would like an advance copy of the Medusa (before Sideshow distributes them) from our factories, we are having a limited run AP done for our fans.
We just confirmed with our factory that we can deliver the Medusa AP by September. So here is how we are going to do this:

The cost for the Medusa AP is $600 plus shipping. We will be able to ship all the statues from China directly to you, so you must tell us in advance which option you want, shipping from China or shipping from USA. This cannot be changed later, so think carefully about which option you want.

We will try to have an estimate on shipping costs by tonight. But inside US, we can pretty much tell that it won’t be more than $50 by FedEx Ground.

Also, The sales for the Medusa AP will be up on ARH website (https://www.arhstatues.com/) on Mon, August 8th at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time) We cannot reserve spots without payment, but we will make sure to set the number of APs based on all the email confirmations we receive until Tuesday, August 2nd, so if you want an AP make sure to write me an email before August 3rd.

Here is the email you guys should write to: [email protected]

The sample you saw at the show was from factory, you will get the same quality you have come to expect from ARH Studios, and the same quality that was on display at Sideshow Collectables this year.

Here are pics of Medusa just in case you missed her at the SDCC 2011 Sideshow display.

It's 1/4 scale and 30 inches tall with removable breast plate.

UPDATE:

Guys,

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!

Medusa AP will go up for pre-order on August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)

We decided to divide payment in two parts, so on August 3rd you just need a down payment of 50% ($300) and the balance only when the statue is reay to ship in September.

The down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE

In case someone cannot pay the remaining $300 when the APs are ready, we will guarantee a Medusa statue to you whenever the balance is paid, but we CANNOT guarantee it will be an AP, so you don't lose your money, but I will not be able to hold an AP after the scheduled shipping date!

I'm not sure if I explain that well enough, so if you have any questions about it please post it here on this thread!

Also, we will guarantee a flat rate shipping on international orders for this piece IF (and only if) shipping from China.

For US buyers the shipping cost is a flat rate of $50 USD

For all other international buyers (shipping FROM China) the shipping cost for this piece is $65 USD by regular mail.

In case anyone requests express shipping, we will charge at the time of shipping the correct amount of shipping.

So to make everything clear:

1. A non-refundable down payment of 50% on August 3rd. ($300)

2. Shipping flat rate of $50 for US buyers and $65 for international buyers (if shipping from China)

3. Balance payment of remaining 50% and shipping costs are required once the statue is ready to ship in September

4. All Medusa AP will come with final box and Styrofoam.

5. All Medusa AP will come with the EX bonus (a Medusa name plate)

Medusa14 (1).JPG
Medusa14 (2).JPG
Medusa14 (3).JPG
Medusa14 (4).JPG
Medusa14 (5).JPG
Medusa14 (6).JPG
Medusa14 (7).JPG
Medusa14 (8).JPG
Medusa14 (9).JPG

Last edited:
Re: ARH MEDUSA AP Advance Pre-sale starts Aug 3rd!!

Medusa14 (11).JPG

Medusa14 (12).JPG

Medusa14 (13).JPG

Medusa14 (14).JPG

Medusa14 (15).JPG

Medusa14 (16).JPG

Medusa14 (17).JPG

Medusa14 (18).JPG

Medusa14 (19).JPG

Mods, we are displaying these topless pics only to show customers what is being offered through Sideshow Collectables and our customers who directly order from us.
Thank you in advance

Alex A
ARH Studios

Here are the exact specs for Medusa

height 28 inches

width 22 inches

depth 17 inches

weight 56 lbs

Box dimensions: 29.5 X 33.5 X 22.8

Mods, we are displaying these topless pics only to show customers what is being offered through Sideshow Collectables and our customers who directly order from us.
Thank you in advance

Alex A
ARH Studios
No need to explain Alex. We don't have a problem with artistic pics here, we never have.

It's a really nice piece and HUGE :rock
x :wave

The more look the more I want to buy it, is this only sale at the Arh website?
Sorry I try to get the non ex one since ex is $600 !

The more look the more I want to buy it, is this only sale at the Arh website?
Sorry I try to get the non ex one since ex is $600 !

For the most part, ones who saw her at the show were expecting this to be higher.
These are the limited AP's going on sale by our company direct
You will still be able to order the EX from Sideshow very soon. Yes it will be the same price, yet you will be able to use the Sidewhow Flex pay program.

Gosh, I wish I had this on hand so I could put it next to any Sideshow statue for you to see! She is enormous!

Thats simply EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ordered my AP.

Thats simply EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ordered my AP.

Thank you, and congratulations! :clap
Upon arrival end of Sept. please post some pics for us to see!

Will the people getting the AP be able to use SS' cheaper international shipping rates (i.e. will the APs be shipping from SS)?

Wow her dimensions are huge. She is almost as tall as Thor PF (minus 2") and wider then the height of Hulk PF by 2".

Hey Alex does the AP come with the art box?

I'm also not clear on the pre-sale. It's on sale at ARH website on August 3rd but why do we need to email the hotmail on Medusa? I would think once your website is sold-out you that other email is irrelevant?

How much will it cost to ship it to Canada via Fedex? Is it still $50...would u guys declare it at a lesser value also like ARH does with his previous APs?

Looks Great and so tempting! The only thing that bother me is the glossy paint on her body. I think flat paint would be much better. The hair line doesn't look nature as well.

Will the people getting the AP be able to use SS' cheaper international shipping rates (i.e. will the APs be shipping from SS)?

The AP's are not being mailed by Sideshow.

They are individually mailed to you either direct from factory in China, with full box, styro and everything you would get from Sideshow. In addition the base will be signed by the artists and Arahom. You also get the fancy name plate that Sideshow will get!
This will be the same factory that is making the Sideshow versions for us. Therefore everything will be the same quality.

As far as shipping, usually direct shipping from China is cheap. The fact that these AP's are available to order many months before the Sideshow ones is also a big plus.

As of yet we do not know what that "cheaper rate from Sideshow" is!

We will do our best to work with you, please contact Arahom for more info

Wow her dimensions are huge. She is almost as tall as Thor PF (minus 2") and wider then the height of Hulk PF by 2".

Hey Alex does the AP come with the art box?

I'm also not clear on the pre-sale. It's on sale at ARH website on August 3rd but why do we need to email the hotmail on Medusa? I would think once your website is sold-out you that other email is irrelevant?

How much will it cost to ship it to Canada via Fedex? Is it still $50...would u guys declare it at a lesser value also like ARH does with his previous APs?

It should have a front Art cover. Kind of like the Thor poster you saw!

We do the email confirmations so we can double check with the factory for shipping. Plus its giving us a good idea how well its going to sell.

Arahom should know the shipping costs both from China to you, and direct from USA shortly. We are confirming this from the factory from China.

Looks Great and so tempting! The only thing that bother me is the glossy paint on her body. I think flat paint would be much better. The hair line doesn't look nature as well.

This statue has multiple pieces for assembly.
In fact there are about 9 different pieces that you need to put together to make it work.
For purposes of display and transport the hair needed to be separated.

About the gloss. She is a snake. Snakes are generally glossy and with some shine to them.
At the show it did not look like it was all shiny but yes for the most part it has some shine.

This will look great with the SSC clash of the titans PF. I think I,ll have to get this awesome statue!

This will look great with the SSC clash of the titans PF. I think I,ll have to get this awesome statue!

That we never even planned for!
Now that I think about it, it would look amazing!!

Please post pics when you get this set up! :lecture

Sure will Perseus has not been released yet, but when I receive him I sure will! I have a feeling I'll be making more room for ARH statues over the next few years!

The AP's are not being mailed by Sideshow.

They are individually mailed to you either direct from factory in China, with full box, styro and everything you would get from Sideshow. In addition the base will be signed by the artists and Arahom. You also get the fancy name plate that Sideshow will get!
This will be the same factory that is making the Sideshow versions for us. Therefore everything will be the same quality.

As far as shipping, usually direct shipping from China is cheap. The fact that these AP's are available to order many months before the Sideshow ones is also a big plus.

As of yet we do not know what that "cheaper rate from Sideshow" is!

We will do our best to work with you, please contact Arahom for more info

Thanks for your reply Ave. I will contact Arahom on this. Great work on this statue btw. Only thing I wished this had at this price point would be light up yellow eyes. That would be sick!

I put in the request for the AP yesterday. This is an amazing piece man.:rock

Thank you guys!
Arahom and I are working on some things to make it easier for you to buy the AP's!

We may do a Flex pay, half now....
half when complete!

Back