Hello? Original color Dracula PF in stock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope you guys saw this, the BEST PF in the Universal monsters line by far. I can't believe it's still available a few hours after the newsletter was posted.

2nd chance Drac!

Darklord Dave said:
I hope you guys saw this, the BEST PF in the Universal monsters line by far. I can't believe it's still available a few hours after the newsletter was posted.

2nd chance Drac!

Hey Dave, he became available again during Monster Monday and has been on the site for almost two weeks! :monkey3

2 weeks? They must have found a lot -this guy ought to disappear like a bat out of hell!

Yeah, I've been watching him since Monster Monday. If there is still one available on Tuesday it will be coming my way to replace my SSE. He's the only color version I'm missing. Fingers crossed:D

Good stuff Oxbeard. Tuesday, here's hoping it goes well for you. Will entwine digits on said day.

Which is better or more recommended - the color version, or black and white? :confused:

JS :)

JSAuctionService said:
Which is better or more recommended - the color version, or black and white? :confused:

JS :)
only someone with both could give an accurate answer, but I prefer the B&W versions that mimic the movies.

although most will say color.

occulum said:
only someone with both could give an accurate answer, but I prefer the B&W versions that mimic the movies.

although most will say color.
Seeing him in color just doesn't feel right to me. The b&w version looks like they pulled Lugosi right off the screen and shrunk him down.

carbo-fation said:
I hear ya! Once I start collecting a line, I absolutely have to finish it! God I hate being abnormal! :monkey1 :emperor :maul

that sux!!! i only buy the ones that interests me, specially if the line goes for $100s.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Seeing him in color just doesn't feel right to me. The b&w version looks like they pulled Lugosi right off the screen and shrunk him down.

I agree, I also prefer the SSE Dracula.
A nice figure none the less.

creecher said:
How did it go Oxbeard? Did you snag the best PF made to date?

As a matter of fact, he should be here by the end of the week :D :D

Thanks for asking. Now my color collection will be complete :chew

I've been trying to get a color-version SS Dracula PF for-EVER! Then suddenly Sideshow has some, and then lo and behold there's one on eBay at the same time for $199! Do I bid for the eBay auction or buy direct from Sideshow? Well, I decided to go the 'cheap route' and bid. I decided if I won, I won, and I would save a few $$. Well, I DID win the auction and I am happy to say my color Dracula PF is on his way for $214 shipped! Woo hooo!!

Now, I MUST find a color-version SS Frankenstein PF.... This ain't gonna be easy...! :rolleyes: :eek: :lol

Migwit said:
I've been trying to get a color-version SS Dracula PF for-EVER! Then suddenly Sideshow has some, and then lo and behold there's one on eBay at the same time for $199! Do I bid for the eBay auction or buy direct from Sideshow? Well, I decided to go the 'cheap route' and bid. I decided if I won, I won, and I would save a few $$. Well, I DID win the auction and I am happy to say my color Dracula PF is on his way for $214 shipped! Woo hooo!!

Now, I MUST find a color-version SS Frankenstein PF.... This ain't gonna be easy...! :rolleyes: :eek: :lol

I saw that auction. Glad to know it was a boardmember who won. Congrats!!

Thanks! Now, if anyone is looking for the PF Phantom or London after Midnight, Supernatural Art is selling off their current stock of Sideshow stuff. Here's a link:

https://supernaturalart.safeshopper.com/48/cat48.htm?21

Phantom for $149! And I thought I got a great deal when I paid $165 for mine! London after Midnight's also $149. Some other great deals if anyone's interested! They also sell LOTR items, and all of them are on sale as well. :D

Back