Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Throne debuted at Ani-Com.

Cannibal King Jack Sparrow Throne
(and if you look behind, you can see the back of Jack sparrow. Could it be a DMC Jack or the OST Jack??)
185493_191999297528735_138228759572456_548505_4453155_n.jpg

Well this looks pretty official to me. :yess::yess::yess:

229756_192092287519436_138228759572456_548892_8022773_n.jpg

Was kind of upset about finding out about this right after buying a CK Jack but since I only paid 230 bucks shipped for it I'm not too upset. If push comes to shove I can ebay it to someone who hasn't heard the new CK Jack news.

This is going to be a fantastic display. Looking forward to picking up this Jack figure as well since I missed the first one. I almost gave up on the POTC line for my collection, the DX was the only figure outside of the normal lines I collect that I didn't cancel on my PO list :D

Now it appears I'm going to need another Detolf or another shelf for this line b/c Hot Toys is bringing the noise! :rock

This is going to be a fantastic display. Looking forward to picking up this Jack figure as well since I missed the first one. I almost gave up on the POTC line for my collection, the DX was the only figure outside of the normal lines I collect that I didn't cancel on my PO list :D

Now it appears I'm going to need another Detolf or another shelf for this line b/c Hot Toys is bringing the noise! :rock

What about Da Funk?!?!

I agree, i missed on this and am happy that are releasing a new one, if it was the fourth Cannibal Jack i wouldn't be though.

Honestly Nova, I could care less about the Cannibal Jack right now. It's all about the DX for me atm, and I'll be content with that beauty in my possession for a few months before getting my hopes up for the new Cannibal.

So glad about this news since I missed the V1 CK Jack and can't afford it's price. Oh well, this one is way, way much better coming w/ a throne & an improved HS! :yess:

love the throne it's pretty cool!!!!!!!!!! but i will only will own one jack sparrow and it will be captain jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back