Outer Space Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yodasan

Star Frak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a thread already for this line from the 4 Horsemen? I looked but my limited search skills turned up nada.

Is there a thread already for this line from the 4 Horsemen? I looked but my limited search skills turned up nada.

I haven't seen one.

I just wished they had made them full sized bendies, like the originals from the 60s. I do like the pseudo-repro packaging on these new smaller versions though and glad they were able to recreate the unreleased figures.

Sean

What has been released so far? On the 4 horsemen site there are Astro-Nautilus, Metamorpho, Xodiac & Inferno for sale.

Just 4. There cool but I think there to small. Something like 4 inches I would much rather have them in there original size- 8 or 9 inches

So far they released the following (names in red were the figures from the second series that Colorforms created but never released back in the 60s/70s):

Wave 1 and 2 (also available in various transparent colors exclusive to Comic Con or toys fair, etc):
Astro-Nautilus
Xodiac
Metamorpho
Inferno

Wave 3 and 4 (so far only the transparent color versions have been released, but the normal versions are supposed to be released soon I guess):
Mystron
Commander Comet
Electron+
Alpha 7​

Wave 1 and 2 available here. Wave 3 and 4 can be seen here.

List of all vintage figures here.

Sean

Back