Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Horror fans, rejoice!

But I admit, I will be very disappointed if we only get an Ichabod figure. Johnny Depp may be big in Asia, but surely they know the Headless Horseman would be a big seller?

i reckon it'll only be johnny depp, which is a shame coz a 1/6 christopher walken from any movie is long overdue.

We all knew this was coming but exciting news nonetheless! :rock Can't wait for the reveal!!!

I would love a SSC LSF Horeseman on steed with EX Walken change out (or put on) head!!!! That would be awesome!

Why is this here instead of in the Depp thread in General Collectibles? That's likely the only character you'll be seeing and isn't even so much a "Sleepy Hollow" figure as it is an entry in their Depp line. Now if you see shots of a Horseman with Walken head, that's a different story. But I really doubt it.

Horseman is there although I'm not sure we'll actually see him released. On the other hand, why would HT use such tease if they were not to release him??? :panic:

189199_191997904195541_138228759572456_548503_5833237_n.jpg

Let the guessing game begins...

no horse will = fail

make a horse HT.....:pray:

Even though a Walken sculpt would be great, I'd be totally fine just having the Horseman live up to his title, with no extra heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back