Alien Maquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfaz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked, I did a search, but couldn't find this.

With the success of the Predator maquette, is Sideshow considering an Alien maquette?

Thanks!

I'm itching for the new CM Alien Maquette. I'm crossing my fingers for a big announcement at Comic-Con. What do you think the Exclusive will include?

sideshowpdx said:
I'm itching for the new CM Alien Maquette. I'm crossing my fingers for a big announcement at Comic-Con. What do you think the Exclusive will include?

A facehugger or Alien egg opening up.

:)

Must have.

Gruson said:
A facehugger or Alien egg opening up.
Must have.
or a face-hugger 1:1 maquette would be awesome. those thing are on my list of creepiest creatures ever put to film.

I would love a Alien maquette. Its GOT to be the Giger version with glass dome etc. I would love it if it looked like this...........

balieoon.jpg

Winstons Studio needs to get cracking on that maquette so Sideshow can distribute it. They just got done with the Predator maquette, so hopefully *crossing fingers* we will see something in the near future.

alien-1-pl.jpg

If it's coming from Stan Winston Studios, my guess it is, than it will be an ALIENS version. Not Alien.

Similar to the Sideshow ALIENS bust.

Grant, get the CM if you want one from ALIEN.

student_toe5 said:
Winstons Studio needs to get cracking on that maquette so Sideshow can distribute it. They just got done with the Predator maquette, so hopefully *crossing fingers* we will see something in the near future.

alien-1-pl.jpg

This one's from A:R. Cool looking suit, huh?

Gruson said:
If it's coming from Stan Winston Studios, my guess it is, than it will be an ALIENS version. Not Alien.

Similar to the Sideshow ALIENS bust.

Grant, get the CM if you want one from ALIEN.

Thought about getting the CM Alien but not too keen on the pose its in. At no point in the movie does it look like that. Would have got it for sure if it had been in marmit B or ball pose.

I'm hoping we see an Aliens warrior next month.

[URL=https://imageshack.us] [/URL]

I'm confident that SS can match the quality of the one pictured above, and in the end, that's all I want, but it just needs to be the Aliens version.

grant666uk said:
Thought about getting the CM Alien but not too keen on the pose its in. At no point in the movie does it look like that. Would have got it for sure if it had been in marmit B or ball pose.

Gotcha. It does kind of look like that when it surprises Dallas.

Back