Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
At the end of the sideshow statue video just released.

Sideshow Statue Video

RW.jpg

Re: Witch-King Maquette

looks great. hopefully they release a maquette video next

Like what we see so far. Will be quite impressive for sure and I think we'll see a sketch video fairly soon.

Dueling threads! Looks like you got beat by a few minutes, Josh (but you got a screen grab in, the other thread doesn't :clap)! In before the eventual merge!

This piece is painted to be pretty, but when some of the Hobbits? Not a priority said they were ending the online community in the maquette.

We'll see if we do not let it ultimately incomplete, Sideshow Collectibles will have phobia out hobbits

the witch king looks awesome, at comic-con all the maquette's by themselves look great but together its really impressive.

Looks excellent so far. I'm liking the flowing robes. :rock

Ditto. Some very creepy but awesome movement in what we see so far. You get a sense of foreboding doom with this piece.

Dueling threads! Looks like you got beat by a few minutes, Josh (but you got a screen grab in, the other thread doesn't :clap)! In before the eventual merge!

I see that. :lol Didn't realize Karma was such a LOTR fan. :lol Just wanted to make sure my fellow Ringers got everything they could.

This piece is painted to be pretty, but when some of the Hobbits? Not a priority said they were ending the online community in the maquette.

We'll see if we do not let it ultimately incomplete, Sideshow Collectibles will have phobia out hobbits

The hobbits are coming but we need a Ringwraith in this line and this will help bring in collectors who only want baddies. Trust me SS is gonna take very nice care of this line.

Josh and Karma, thanks for the find. The Ringwraith/Witchking maquette looks really good!

Great news!

No problem. I was pretty stoked to see that piece. Can't wait to add a Ringwraith once again to my collection.

The hobbits are coming but we need a Ringwraith in this line and this will help bring in collectors who only want baddies. Trust me SS is gonna take very nice care of this line.

I hope so, I do not think you get to spend the same on this line with the hobbits as has happened with the Premium Format line, which over the years has only come to light Frodo.

looks cool, too bad it's 1/6, and not 1/4. I prolly won't put out the money for this since SS is doing Preds too.

At the end of the sideshow statue video just released.

Sideshow Statue Video

RW.jpg

The thread title through me a bit.....did someone at SS refer to this as a WK maquette? :confused: I don't have a clue as to why anyone would complain about a Ringwraith maquette esp since it's the first bad guy we've ever seen :cuckoo:, but I think it's awesome looking...and it's about time! :yess:

Edit : Never mind, I just noticed the two swords

Last edited:
Re:

Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con 2011 Inside Look Witch-King Maquette

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXjo0AX8nU"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con 2011 Inside Look Statues‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Ditto. Some very creepy but awesome movement in what we see so far. You get a sense of foreboding doom with this piece.

I see that. :lol Didn't realize Karma was such a LOTR fan. :lol Just wanted to make sure my fellow Ringers got everything they could.

I'll step aside and delete my thread cause i rarely post in this section

My post from Karma's thread got deleted! Argh! JK.

I'm calling a switchout arm for the EX. The sword arm looks removeable. I think a "grasping" arm comes with the EX, as the Witchking reaches for Frodo with the Morgul Blade at his side...

RW.jpg

Back