Battleship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cast in this is interesting to me, from Liam Neeson to Rihanna.

I don't know what to think right now. I guess it could be a lot worse. :dunno

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:slap

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

What? This isn't Transformers 4?

By that trailers standards you could rename Sucker Punch to Candyland, and Backdraft to Chutes and Ladders.

Yea, it looks a lot more interesting than I expected...and it has the actor who plays Eric on True Blood as well.

I went to the wesite and found a couple of the simple games they have available there to be kind of entertaining.

O boy did they really resort to making a battle ship movie ? Whats next tetris ?! Checker ?! Hungry hippos ?! FREAKING TIP THE WAITER !!!!

Fun fact about this movie.

The battleship USS Missouri is docked here in Hawaii. Everyone should know about the Missour. If you don't, you should be ashamed, look it up.

Last winter they closed it to the public and moved it into dry dock for maintenance and some over hauling. Once that was complete, in the process of moving it back into Pearl Harbor, it was towed out into the open ocean and some scenes were filmed of it for use in the movie "Battleship". Just thought I would share this.

On a more personal note. We had our Marine Corps ball aboard the Missouri tis past year. It was very different than a normal ball. They had jazz music playing and it had a real '40s/50s feel to it.

I will see this movie, just because battleships are cool and really have a important place in history. Even if they are fighting aliens or some other craziness.

Fun fact about this movie.

The battleship USS Missouri is docked here in Hawaii. Everyone should know about the Missour. If you don't, you should be ashamed, look it up.

Last winter they closed it to the public and moved it into dry dock for maintenance and some over hauling. Once that was complete, in the process of moving it back into Pearl Harbor, it was towed out into the open ocean and some scenes were filmed of it for use in the movie "Battleship". Just thought I would share this.

On a more personal note. We had our Marine Corps ball aboard the Missouri tis past year. It was very different than a normal ball. They had jazz music playing and it had a real '40s/50s feel to it.

I will see this movie, just because battleships are cool and really have a important place in history. Even if they are fighting aliens or some other craziness.

Very cool! Im watching this one for sure!
USS Missouri was in Bremerton harbor for the longest time, I visited it 8-9 times before it left for Pearl! Im so proud of this thing! There is so damn much history that happened on it!

My company (ARH Studios) is dedicated to making a heros line and we will have all arms of the military for sale. The best part about it is now we are Sideshow partners! So you will see these offered through Sideshow Collectables!

Could get interesting if Hollywood keeps up this trend of making movies out of boardgames.

3hposter.jpg

:wave

Back