☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

main1qx.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Display in Progress.... Watch out for updates!!

tear open them boxes!!!!!!

Nice boobies...sorry, my inner 12 yr old couldn't resist!

Looking forward to display pics! :rock That Cleo statue is beautiful, and I'm not just talking about her knockers.

I wanna see more!!! Also when you want to have your black queen!?? She is waiting for you now .

Nice boobies...sorry, my inner 12 yr old couldn't resist!

:lol:lol:lol Irresistible aren't they??

Looking forward to display pics! :rock That Cleo statue is beautiful, and I'm not just talking about her knockers.

Yeah it was like perfect. I was just wondering where to display it and my water feature was just the apt place for her which gave it all the more Egyptian look which I wanted.

I wanna see more!!! Also when you want to have your black queen!?? She is waiting for you now .

Thanks Ryan. Have already sent you the balance $175 + $77 for express shipping to NZ through paypal. US$252 in total.

Nice display, ARH is putting out some awesome stuff! Keep it up!

Nice display, ARH is putting out some awesome stuff! Keep it up!

Yeah ARH is pretty impressive but I feel they should work more on their finishing. The head fits loose even though it has magnet because there is a gap in the socket in which it fits. But rest all is good. :)

More stuff just came in today. Phew it was exhausting getting this stuff upstairs. Did a quick opening but had to put it back as display has not yet been started. Feeling like staying in a godown :)

img4651rl.jpg

Last edited:

Haha have good time open and display man!! I hope you get black queen asap!!

Haha have good time open and display man!! I hope you get black queen asap!!

Yeah unboxing is fun but I am having less time as I really have to manage few things around. Sorry but seems that display will remain in progress for some more time. And yes awaiting black queen too. And buddy you will be shocked to hear this but I lost the Mary Jane which I had purchased from you when I was in India. Terribly irritated and sad to loose such a great statue.

Yeah unboxing is fun but I am having less time as I really have to manage few things around. Sorry but seems that display will remain in progress for some more time. And yes awaiting black queen too. And buddy you will be shocked to hear this but I lost the Mary Jane which I had purchased from you when I was in India. Terribly irritated and sad to loose such a great statue.

:horror what?? you lost her?? how was that happen?? not a good news buddy....

Man, that Cleo display looks incredible! great job.

here's an idea, instead of posting pictures of boxes, why not do what everyone else does and wait until you've unboxed your stuff and then post. Makes for a more visually interesting thread.

:horror what?? you lost her?? how was that happen?? not a good news buddy....

Yeah man totally depressing. Bloody just don't have clue where it disappeared. It is like I have no memory where I kept her. Freaking me out till today. :(:(:(

Man, that Cleo display looks incredible! great job.

Thanks buddy :)

here's an idea, instead of posting pictures of boxes, why not do what everyone else does and wait until you've unboxed your stuff and then post. Makes for a more visually interesting thread.

Hahaha will do that soon. But it will take time.

Back