1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone have more information about this Medicom Gizmo? It looks like Medicom did a great job on the prototype.

medicom-toys-vcd-prop-size-gizmo.jpg

There was a thread, but its somewhere in this section. I'd say horror is the closest match for Gremlins :huh

Ok thanks for the link. But really, last I checked, Gremlins was a horror movie. :dunno

And so is Leprechaun on IMDB
I wouldn't call that "horror" either. There's nothing really horrific about either. :huh

IDK i think the Leprachaun is a mean little bastard...he's def a Horror character.

Well that sequel was horror.....wait I mean horrible.

No way...I really like the sequel. Christopher Lee & Hulk Hogan alone put it over the edge...not to mention all the cool Gremlin variants :hi5:

Why is this so expensive. Has anyone seen it less then $350
its only 23cm tall

It is expensive for it's size, but the quality is second to none. One of the best Mogwai i've seen.

Any pics of this apart from the proto pics? Can't seem to find any.

there are some better ones here....
https://cgi.ebay.com/Pre-Gremlins-G...095?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c700d5b7

But I agree, the price is insane crazy. while it looks really nice and all, it still to me just looks like regular pvc and plastic. The Stripe Gremlin that is already out is onlt like 100-150.

I paid way less for my Roncula hand made Mogwais. Granted this one moves and so do the eyes but damn I need to find it cheaper.

In the pics from the ebay link the brown hair on his face around the eye looks separate and different in color than the rest of the brown hair. Seems odd to me, but other than that it looks fantastic! Second best gizmo I've seen next to Howard Senft's custom.

Back