Star Wars Comic-Con Inside Look Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con Inside Look Legendary Scale Busts

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLiSEbJM7Wk"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con Inside Look Legendary Scale Busts‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel !​

I like that they're moving into the armored characters, and they all look great!

Vader seems like it will be a challenge to balance him with that extended arm, but I have no doubt that SSC can pull it off.

Sounds like they have dropped the Princess Leia concept that they showed last year. Or at least delayed it to much later down the road.

How is the Obi Bust. Now that they all have arms it seems like it won't fit in well.

I may have to track down Cody.

:gah:
Just when I think that I've got a handle on the lines that I do and don't collect, something unpredictable comes down the line.
Looks like I'll have to make room somewhere for that Vader LSB.

May have to pick up some of the busts in the line. Vader, Boba and Stormie look great. And I can buy the cody bust from a friend of mine for €225,- :D
And I really hope they are gonna make the Leia one that dharper was talking about :pray:

Jango was mentioned in the video too. I hope he'll have an extra portrait like the 501st Clone.

here's hoping they stay in the $250-$300 range - although there could be an uptick in prices if they start including swap-out portraits. Either way, gonna have to have that Boba Fett LSB!

Last year they revealed Darth Maul, Leia, Dooku...concept art lsb's. Its has been a year now. What the hell happen to that? So far they did come out Obi Wan that was from the original plan, and Sidious that wasn't mention from the pannel. This year they reveal more star wars lsb's, but I doubt if SS will even make half of them soon.

That Vader LSB will be ____ing awesome! The pose really looks unique by including his arms! Can't wait to see this made!

:exactly:

The Boba Fett and Vader concept art for these looks fantastic. Wonder when we might actually see these.

Vader, Boba and Jango could be mine. I never jumped on the trooper bandwagon so not interested in the others.

Wonder if the original McQuarrie Vader concept bust we see will be the exclusive.

Last year they revealed Darth Maul, Leia, Dooku...concept art lsb's. Its has been a year now. What the hell happen to that? So far they did come out Obi Wan that was from the original plan, and Sidious that wasn't mention from the pannel. This year they reveal more star wars lsb's, but I doubt if SS will even make half of them soon.

Don't forget Ventress.

I'm afraid we might not see them.
The new Maul LSF looks an awful lot like the Maul LSB concept. Ventress has just been announced in 1/1 scale ; that doesn’t rule her possible LSB out but it doesn’t look good either.
Except for Cody, there's not a big buzz about the other known releases, as Obi Wan and Sidious can still be ordered easily.

Our new approach to the Legendary Scale Busts line is directed more at the armored characters.
Maul, Ventress, Leia and Dooku don't fit in that plan.

We wanted to bring out certain elements of the characters which were more easily done by adding an arm or a prop that would give the character more context or presentation value
Concepts arts from last year didn't have one.

Of course, they could modify them but lack of infos and the 'new approach' are not good signs. I hope I’m wrong because I’d buy Maul, Dooku and Leia. And each of the 4 could be a great companion piece for their respective PFs.

Vader, Boba and Jango could be mine. I never jumped on the trooper bandwagon so not interested in the others.

Wonder if the original McQuarrie Vader concept bust we see will be the exclusive.

Don't forget Ventress.

I'm afraid we might not see them.
The new Maul LSF looks an awful lot like the Maul LSB concept. Ventress has just been announced in 1/1 scale ; that doesn’t rule her possible LSB out but it doesn’t look good either.
Except for Cody, there's not a big buzz about the other known releases, as Obi Wan and Sidious can still be ordered easily.

Maul, Ventress, Leia and Dooku don't fit in that plan.

Concepts arts from last year didn't have one.

Of course, they could modify them but lack of infos and the 'new approach' are not good signs. I hope I’m wrong because I’d buy Maul, Dooku and Leia. And each of the 4 could be a great companion piece for their respective PFs.

Out of all the concept arts, and excluding the upcoming sidious lsb, SS only came out Obi Wan after cody. And Obi Wan Looks terrible! Therefore, with all the concept arts again time year. I don't know how many of them will put in production with their budget limit on the star wars lsb line. Ofcourse the more the better.

The Leia, Maul, Dooku, and Asajj concept scetches were actually shown two years ago.

I would assume Rex will be the next release since they have an in progress sculpt but who knows which ones they'll actually produce. They have been very slow with releases in this line. Only two released so far and Sidious due out in September.

The Leia, Maul, Dooku, and Asajj concept scetches were actually shown two years ago.

I would assume Rex will be the next release since they have an in progress sculpt but who knows which ones they'll actually produce. They have been very slow with releases in this line. Only two released so far and Sidious due out in September.

I agree. Wish SS comes out more that 2 SW lsb's per year. I got rid of all GG SW minibusts a few years back and started collecting SS SW lsb instead. Got Cody already, didn't get Obi Wan cause he looks off. Looking forward for Sidious early next month. My final flex payment is due on 8/5. Hopefully there is no more delay. Hope Rex is next, with switch out portrait would be nice.

What happened to this line? We've seen several concept sketches, but we've only had three releases and nothing's available for pre-order.

I was just thinking that the other day. I would imagine that we would have seen at least two more by this time out.

Back