Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con Inside Look Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLiSEbJM7Wk"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con Inside Look Legendary Scale Busts‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel !​

Those design sketches looked awesome i want most of them lol.

I don't own any LSB's, can someone post an educated estimate of what a piece like the Mark VI LSB would cost? Thanks :wave

I don't own any LSB's, can someone post an educated estimate of what a piece like the Mark VI LSB would cost? Thanks :wave

They used to run $200 but that was without the arm. If you go by prices for the Star Wars LSB which has the extra arm it is around $300. I wouldn't be surprised to see an increase though because the newest Predator LSB was $350.

They used to run $200 but that was without the arm. If you go by prices for the Star Wars LSB which has the extra arm it is around $300. I wouldn't be surprised to see an increase though because the newest Predator LSB was $350.

Thanks for replying. :hi5:

That isn't too bad, I was expecting the cost of the War machine bust :thud:

The Iron Man comic 1:2 were relatively bargained priced compared to what is out now, I'll definitely get this if it follows suit.

I think it's a great piece so far, but it will look odd together with the other Marvel LSBs. It's the only one, where they sculpted an an arm. ;) It's more like a complete new LSB line with action poses.

I think it's a great piece so far, but it will look odd together with the other Marvel LSBs. It's the only one, where they sculpted an an arm. ;) It's more like a complete new LSB line with action poses.

Sideshow and consistency go together like oil and water. I think the new style looks great but SS has released so many Marvel LSBs in the old style. Is this an excuse to redo a whole bunch of central characters and to charge $350?

Well, this seems to be exactly what they're going to do. Hopefully they continue the old LSB line, so the customer has a chance to decide, which version he prefers... museum pose or action pose.

Back