NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balboa1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw Michael Crawford's SDCC photos of the Neca display. I see they have two great looking Rocky and Apollo figures. I have the Ali and Hannibal Lecter figs from Neca, they are both 18 inch, with a talking feature, so I would assume these well be the same. Great to see someone finally decided to make figures from the classic original Rocky film.

I recall about six months ago reading that someone was going to do a new line of Rocky figs, anyone know anything about it?

Yeah I saw those. Apollo Creed looks almost nothing like Carl Weathers and Rocky looks cartoonish. Pass.

I just pray that HT's finds time to make these! A Rocky & Apollo from Rocky would be an instant purchase, especially if battle damaged.

sdcc2011_neca_44.jpg

That looks awesome!

And if the license is out there you know damn well HT is likely to pick it up. This is nothing but good news for those of us who having been begging for Rocky figures!!!!

Street clothes Rocky :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I've always said the ultimate "Rocky" HT's release would be a 2-in-1 product. Possibly DX. Rocky in street clothing (clothing and sculpt) and a full BD Rocky from the end of the movie with new muscle body.

That would be AMAZING!

No. No. No. I always said that!!!!

And it would be beyond amazing! I would be like Jason III premium format all over again. Dream come true :lecture

That actually look pretty good,the body proportions on Apollo is just about perfect too.Im getting these for sure if the final product looks that good.

No. No. No. I always said that!!!!

And it would be beyond amazing! I would be like Jason III premium format all over again. Dream come true :lecture

Why you no good lyin' trickster! :mad:

That actually look pretty good,the body proportions on Apollo is just about perfect too.Im getting these for sure if the final product looks that good.

I guess these are a step up from our Jakks figures. Does it mention the scale?

I'm down for a Clubber Lang,Ivan Drago and Rock IV:Rocky.

Pfffft, new school :D

Hmmmmm well if Sideshow never ends up making a "Rocky" PF then I suppose an 18" NECA would do. IF they go that route.

ugh....You know how i feel about their Human portraits :mad:
I would have to see it first.

ugh....You know how i feel about their Human portraits :mad:
I would have to see it first.

Well they're not at the level of HT's but they're still pretty decent. Also you'd almost always have decide based on pics these days. Kind of a given even if you're a huge fan.

getting these for sure.

Hows the Drewmeister doing these days?

I'd prefer they made a clean pre-ass kicked Rocky, unless that one is included with Adrian because that's the lasting image of the first film him screaming her name. hope they do Rocky V street fight with Timmy Gunn

Hot Toys and Sideshow didn't preview anything Rocky or Rambo at SDCC. So I guess this means that the Neca figs and the HCG statues are all you can expect for 2011 and maybe the first half of 2012, not bad, but I was hoping for a Rocky 1 street from Hot Toys or Sideshow, so the wait continues:impatient:

Hot Toys and Sideshow didn't preview anything Rocky or Rambo at SDCC. So I guess this means that the Neca figs and the HCG statues are all you can expect for 2011 and maybe the first half of 2012, not bad, but I was hoping for a Rocky 1 street from Hot Toys or Sideshow, so the wait continues:impatient:

Never count out HT's dude. Their stuff always pops up outta nowhere.

Good man, new place, new cat. Back into collecting :D :hi5: How's you doing bro?

Awesome, good stuff. I love cats, make sure to post some pics in the pets thread. I'm doing pretty good, just pluggin away as usual. :D

Back