In Time -Sci-fi Movie starring Justin Timberlake-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the future people stop aging at 25 and must work to buy themselves more time, but when a young man finds himself with more time than he can imagine he must run from the corrupt police force to save his life.

Stars: Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy

https://ie.ign.com/videos/2011/07/21/in-time-sdcc-panel-footage
Trailer^^^

This actually look's really good!!

Last edited:
I think Timberlake is really stepping it up, IMO. The guy has acting chops. I can't really complain about any role I've seen him in. The movie looks good. I don't know if I'll go see it in theaters, but I'll definitely see it on Blu if I don't.

My biggest complain about the trailer....the length. I stopped it 2/3 of the way through. I felt like I had seen the whole movie. Some trailers are bad about this. This was one of them. :lol

....and i lost precious TIME watching that trailer.

LIFE in digital...it would have been better if they used tokens.:lol

please insert coin to continue

Looks pretty good, i'm not a fan of Timberlake but Cillian Murphy is in it so i will definitely be watching this.

I think Timberlake is really stepping it up, IMO. The guy has acting chops. I can't really complain about any role I've seen him in. The movie looks good. I don't know if I'll go see it in theaters, but I'll definitely see it on Blu if I don't.

My biggest complain about the trailer....the length. I stopped it 2/3 of the way through. I felt like I had seen the whole movie. Some trailers are bad about this. This was one of them. :lol

:exactly: A lot of trailers seem to do this nowadays, which can make the movie a lot less exciting when your actually watching it imo.

:exactly: A lot of trailers seem to to do this nowadays, which can make the movie a lot less exciting when your actually watching it imo.

:exactly: Cowboys vs Aliens springs to mind, all those trailers and teasers for that movie make up about half of it!:slap

Saw the panel for this - Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried and the writer/director Andrew Niccol were there. Niccol wrote and directed Gattacca and wrote The Truman Show - so you know it's going to be thought provoking at the least. Timberlake was very entertaining at the panel.

Here's a new trailer

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gr069SU3CI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gr069SU3CI[/ame]

I caught the panel for this at comic con. I think it looks pretty damn good. The Gattaca comparison mentioned earlier in this thread is amusing, as this film is penned by the same screenwriter. I'll be seeing it.

Buddy of mine saw it at a test screening and he said it was decent. He said it was trying to be Gattica, but not as good.

I have actually...well...I can't say liked...but at least I stopped hating his acting at about "Black Snake Moan".

I'll check this out.

Everytime they put this piece of garbage in a film it gives him credibility as an actor.So many great actors in hollywood and they choose a ____ty boy band member.This guys head is going to explode with his own awesomeness if he keeps trying to act.I lost all respect for Fincher for casting this fool.On second thought I wish his head would explode.

Back