• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jason Vs Freddy Exclusive PFs ( Demon Freddy Pf & Jason holding Freddys head pf)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingofthehill78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I am selling my Jason exclusive Pf $425 shipped in the Us only ( from Jason Vs Freddy ) and my exclusive demon Freddy Pf $525 shipped in the Us only ( from Jason Vs freddy) thanks! Both come with their original color and shipping boxes from sideshow. If you have any questions feel free to pm me!!

1000118.jpg

dsc05068nj2.jpg

Re: Jason Vs Freddy Exclusive PFs ( Demon Freddy Pf & Jason holding Freddys head pf)

Give this guy a shot guys, he has great stuff!

Re: Jason Vs Freddy Exclusive PFs ( Demon Freddy Pf & Jason holding Freddys head pf)

$900 shipped if you buy both pfs! ( in the u.s only)

HomerTowel_1280.gif

I'd love both of these. Sadly that amount is my rent! So I'd be sleeping outside if I got them.

I'd love both of these. Sadly that amount is my rent! So I'd be sleeping outside if I got them.

Yeah but you would be the coolest homeless girl on the block!:lol

Back