Hello, X-Files Collectors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favourite Sideshow X-Files figure?

• Fox Mulder

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Dana Scully

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • "Home" Fox Mulder

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Autopsy Dana Scully

• Cigarette Smoking Man

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Frank Black

• John Doggett (Exclusive - Suit & Trenchcoat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Doggett (Tactical Gear)

• Alexander Krycek

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Walter Skinner

• Total voters

fishyahoo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello!

Seeking fellow collectors of the X-Files series of 1/6 scale figures. There appears to be no recent thread for discussion of these figures (other than specifically on Skinner and Krycek) so thought I try to get the ball rolling.

As mentioned in my Intro post, I've only been collecting Sideshow's 1/6 scale figures for the last 3 months and started my collection with the X-files series. I've now got most of the characters: Mulder, Scully, Doggett (tactical gear), CSM, Frank Black, Krycek (pending collection), and Skinner (ordered). Here's a pic of the figures I've received and displayed so far:

xgroup1.jpg

I've hardly found any pics of X-Files figures in forums or galleries so perhaps some of you could post a similar snapshot of X-Files figures in your replies. None of my figures are the Sideshow Exclusives, so any pics of the exclusive figures are most welcome, e.g. Mulder & Scully in FBI jackets, Doggett & CSM in trenchcoats, etc.

Thanks.

I love my X-files figures.

I managed to get an exclusive Doggett from the wait list and I'm hoping that I get a Krycek the same way.

I've only got my Mulder and Scully displayed at the moment in 'action poses' but I should be getting my new detolfs this weekend so I'll hopefully drag 'em out.

I'm hoping that Skinner will be my favourite figure when he's released but for now it's Mulder. The CSM is an absolutely amazing sculpt though.

Of the two I have (Mulder & Scully), Mulder is my favorite.

I did have the exclusive Doggett but I ended up selling him. I love the show but the only figures I had the need to get were Mulder & Scully.

I have my figures displayed in a curio underneath my Buffy figures and next to my Men in Black.

Cigarette Smoking Man is one of Sideshow's best 12 inch figures. Skinner should be shipping shortly. I hope the line continues.

Scully is one of the best female sculpts they've ever done and would be my favorite if not for CSM - he's just too perfect in every way.

I agree, the CSM is absolutely perfect... If I was a bigger fan of the character I would get him.

I have all of them including exclusives with the exception of "Home" Mulder. I'd like to pick that one up some time later. The best in the series are Cigarette Smoking Man and both Scullys. I knew CSM would get all the votes and regular Scully would come in somewhere about second or third so I voted for Autopsy Scully.
Krycek is a great one, the head sculpt is very accurate and the color change paint works fantastically, costume is great too. However I think the lack of a spare articulated left forearm and normal non Black Oil head detracts from the overall figure for me.

Last edited:
Glad some of you joined the boat! :eek:

Wow, the CSM is really popular :cool: Ironically, he's the one character I can't think of how to pose differently other than holding a cigarette standing straight... e.g.

xfilescsm2.jpg

Any suggestions or pics of what you've done with your CSM?

For Mulder & Scully fans... :D

xfilesduo2.jpg

Whilst waiting for Jedi Luke to ship I bought a CSM figure as my first Sideshow product and was amazed at how good it is.The likeness has to be one of the best I've seen on any action figure/collectible and really stands out among the other X-Files figures that Sideshow have done. I also got the first Mulder & Scully figures for $20 each off ebay and found them very disappointing figures mainly because of their awful likenesses and I'll probably resell them. As for the other figures,only Skinner held any real intrest for me though I passed on him due to other figures taking priority. I'd like to see some more X-Files figures made namely,

Deep Throat
Mr X
The Lone Gunmen
Eugene Tooms
Mulder version #3 (with better headsculpt)
Scully version #3 (with better headsculpt)
Alien Bounty Hunter

Great to see some X-files talk!
I voted Scully, she's my favorite charactor on the show and I think the figure is great. Honestly I think Doggett is one of the best likenesses out there, an extremely underrated figure. I have the exclusive and the regular of him.
I had all my X-files figs displayed, but I am doing some work in the room they were in so now they are all huddled together in a little box. Hopefully that is very temporary. Can't wait for skinner.

Darth Rage said:
Great to see some X-files talk!
I voted Scully, she's my favorite charactor on the show and I think the figure is great. Honestly I think Doggett is one of the best likenesses out there, an extremely underrated figure. I have the exclusive and the regular of him.
I had all my X-files figs displayed, but I am doing some work in the room they were in so now they are all huddled together in a little box. Hopefully that is very temporary. Can't wait for skinner.

Huddled together and cosy :cool: Mulder & Scully get to whiff CSM's cigarette... :lol be real careful with the cigarette... I was taking CSM out for display at an exhibition last April and almost lost it several times :rolleyes:

Has anyone tried 'converting' Doggett into the T-1000? The likeness is uncanny... :lol

"Home" is the title of the second episode of Season Four. A creepy little episode with TCM overtones.

Great stuff!

Mulder wears the bulletproof vest in this episode.

abstractharmony said:
"Home" is the title of the second episode of Season Four. A creepy little episode with TCM overtones.

Great stuff!

Mulder wears the bulletproof vest in this episode.

OIC!

Well, gave some thought and came up with my own version of 'home' Mulder... :D

xfileshomemulder1.jpg
xfileshomemulder2c.jpg

Mulder, working at home... :D

fishyahoo said:
Huddled together and cosy :cool: Mulder & Scully get to whiff CSM's cigarette... :lol be real careful with the cigarette... I was taking CSM out for display at an exhibition last April and almost lost it several times :rolleyes:

Has anyone tried 'converting' Doggett into the T-1000? The likeness is uncanny... :lol

I thought about it before, but why bother now when you can just buy Sideshow's T-1000?

"Home" is probably my favorite episode of the series. freaky! anyone think they'll come out w/ a Monica fig?

and is Alex's right arm not articulated? an earlier post kinda elluded to that?

Mookeylama said:
"Home" is probably my favorite episode of the series. freaky! anyone think they'll come out w/ a Monica fig?

and is Alex's right arm not articulated? an earlier post kinda elluded to that?
Sorry about that, it's the left arm that's not articulated below the twist joint at the top of the forearm not the right. My bad.

Back