Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

Awesome! CLOT is usually known more for their clothes and accessories in regards to licensing. Good to know they are getting into figures with Disney.

Thanks

I got mine yesterday. Here are my crap pics from the Parks thread -

DSCN7623.jpg

DSCN7622.jpg

DSCN7621.jpg

DSCN7620.jpg

DSCN7618.jpg

DSCN7617.jpg

DSCN7616.jpg

I've been waiting for this thing since I saw proto pics in 2009. And this is better than those pics - originally he didn't have the fuzzy head.

I love it. As a huge WDW fan the idea of having a Parks Costume Mickey blows my mind. The glassy eyes and fuzzy head look great!

The figure itself feels like a Medicom - I think the body is the short RAH from the Fullmetal Alchemist figure...definitely not a regular RAH. As such, you don't get the sense of sturdiness and quality you get with a HT figure - there's a little paint slop around the left eyebrow as you can see in my pics.

Also of note the wrist joints in the hand are unique and kind of terrifying. If I broke one I would haz a sad for real.

BUT any nitpicks are totally overshadowed by the fact that he exists at all. I really wish HT would make animated versions - they already have the body from Year of the Mouse Mickey and Minnie - but having a park costume version is just so unique I'm just glad I spotted it.

If you're on the fence, consider that 7toys7 sold out of them with escalating prices (search completed auctions for how2work mickey) and currently have him up at $319. ABC's deal includes shipping and I got mine in about a week, perfectly packed (art box is beautiful) and still shrink-wrapped in plastic.

That really looks incredible. It's one of those situations where I kind of hope they don't make more, solely for the sake of my finances.

But I have to get that Mickey at least, but I know if they made others I'd get those as well.

I'd probably skip Minnie, though.

Yah, I'd skip Minnie too. I'd probably spend too much time making inappropriate poses LOL.

My wife has no use for toys but she knows a good business card holder when she sees one. Now he's practical!
Yeah, shameless plug. :lol

lunapic_131129105555547_7.jpg

Thanks for the impressions. I would probably have to buy a Donald Duck if released, but too much other stuff for me to justify paying that much for Mickey.

Are there any sites that sell this outside of eBay? I would absolutely love to have one.

Back