Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
New Scale!

Sideshow's Legendary Scale Busts measure in at 1:2 scale. In this case, the company indicated that the Legendary Scale Figures won't necessarily correspond to that scale, but each piece "will share a similar physical size and proportion

There's no word on pricing or release date for any of these statues. But with many Premium Format Figures priced at $300 or more, it's a safe bet these statues will inch closer to $1000. Maybe now is a good time for that third mortgage.

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042704364-000.jpg

There's no word on pricing or release date for any of these statues. But with many Premium Format Figures priced at $300 or more, it's a safe bet these statues will inch closer to $1000. Maybe now is a good time for that third mortgage.
or, you know, there's probably people who can afford the hobby. who do they think buys this stuff? stamp collectors?

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I thought he was gonna be 1/4!? If the 1/4 P1 went for 1k, I'm scared to know the price of this.............too much goodness coming :gah:. Damn damn damn damn.

Somewhere between 1:3 to one 1:2 but considering they want people in on this line, I have a feeling each piece will be of varying scales and prices.

That is one mean looking Pred. Love the pose so far. Needs a switch out Bio though.

Double Cannons = Win

that's a no brainer man. I'm just really scared this is gonna be a $1.5-2k piece. My 1:1 Predalien might have to go :monkey2

Daaaaaamnit why can't I force myself to get a jooooooobbbb....

There making Darth Maul and OT Obi Wan too! :gah:

that's a no brainer man. I'm just really scared this is gonna be a $1.5-2k piece. My 1:1 Predalien might have to go :monkey2

I would definitely sit on that decision. I have a real hard time letting go of 1:1 pieces for smaller scale stuff. Especially the Predalien, which is the biggest mix of sci-fi bad assery. They would look good together, wouldn't they? :wink1:

I would definitely sit on that decision. I have a real hard time letting go of 1:1 pieces for smaller scale stuff. Especially the Predalien, which is the biggest mix of sci-fi bad assery. They would look good together, wouldn't they? :wink1:

I know! :gah::panic:. I might have to take up backyard fighting to pay for this new scale stuff. I'm just so shocked that this and Wolverine are gonna be close to 1:2 scale when that scale hasn't proven that it sells well at all. The 1:2 Endo had an ES of 500 and still hasn't sold out over all these years. I wander if these are gonna be low ES pieces or open ES?? We will find out soon.............

I think they said that all Legendary scale figures will be roughly the same size instead of sharing the same scale, meaning that both the Predator and Wolverine will be roughly the same height, same with future Hulk, captain america, etc.. they will all be roughly the same size to each other. At least that's what it says in the description.

From Greg's interview:

But I'd also expect that our Legendary Scale Gallery display of figures in approximately 1:2 scale will be the most photographed collection at the entire show. The Sideshow art team has gone to extraordinary lengths to create the absolute seminal representation of some classic characters and I'm thrilled to be showcasing these new pieces at the Con.

and as a point of reference this was the 1:2 Iron Man Comiquette from 2009

iron.png

Back