Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Bigger PFs!

Sideshow's Legendary Scale Busts measure in at 1:2 scale. In this case, the company indicated that the Legendary Scale Figures won't necessarily correspond to that scale, but each piece "will share a similar physical size and proportion

There's no word on pricing or release date for any of these statues. But with many Premium Format Figures priced at $300 or more, it's a safe bet these statues will inch closer to $1000. Maybe now is a good time for that third mortgage.

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042637239-000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks amazing... where did you find this information?

IGN let it slip. I have a feeling this will be it's own scale between 1:2 and 1:3....the 1:3 scale Beast was about 25" from the X3 line.

6811flex.jpg

Two words for this line. Flex and Pay.

Can you imagine a LSF Vader?

Actually scratch that. People posted Greg's interview:

But I'd also expect that our Legendary Scale Gallery display of figures in approximately 1:2 scale will be the most photographed collection at the entire show. The Sideshow art team has gone to extraordinary lengths to create the absolute seminal representation of some classic characters and I'm thrilled to be showcasing these new pieces at the Con.

So if you remember from 2009 this was the Iron Man piece they made for that show that was 1:2 scale:

iron.png

There is also a Wolf Predator and Wolverine in their respective sections... Mike has been a busy boy :lol

Back