Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookielovin

Super Freak
Reaction score
BUY NOW - CLICK THE PIC!
Legendary Scale Figure - Wolverine

Saw this on ign.

What the heck is
"Legendary scale figure"

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042639411.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The pose is really similar to the PF, and does the suit look like it's cloth as well?

Interesting stuff!

I dunno im confused! AHHH!!!!!!!

This is all your fault for posting this!!! I was so content with my life, until now!! :( :thud: :lol j/k

In all seriousness though, nice find. Haven't heard of this until now. Maybe we'll see this in a preview soon....

I'm curious as to the scale as well.

This new format is being called Legendary Scale Figures. Similar to Sideshow's Premium Format Figures, these appear to be mixed-media statues featuring a mix of polystone and fabric. The core difference between the two looks to be scale and quality. Sideshow described the Legendary Scale figures, saying "The increased size of Legendary Scale™ Figures provides Sideshow artisans with a larger creative 'canvas,' allowing added detail and realism in sculpture, paint application and costume fabrication. The larger sculptural base creates opportunity for pose realism and greater detail in a character's likeness, facial expression, and defining features, including skin and hair texture, unique markings, and scarring. Similarly, the paint application can be executed with greater precision for more natural shading and subtle textural details. Larger clothing patterns provide opportunity for better fit and accuracy in costuming, including greater authenticity in fabric choices and finishes, and functional pockets, belts, and closures."

There's no word on pricing or release date for any of these statues. But with many Premium Format Figures priced at $300 or more, it's a safe bet these statues will inch closer to $1000. Maybe now is a good time for that third mortgage.

Sideshow's Legendary Scale Busts measure in at 1:2 scale. In this case, the company indicated that the Legendary Scale Figures won't necessarily correspond to that scale, but each piece "will share a similar physical size and proportion

Big Ass PFs....

Sideshow's Legendary Scale Busts measure in at 1:2 scale. In this case, the company indicated that the Legendary Scale Figures won't necessarily correspond to that scale, but each piece "will share a similar physical size and proportion."�

Look for those Wolverine PF to hit the 'Bay soon!!! :lol j/k
I dunno. The PFs cost less than $300. This new figure is probably gonna be over $1,000 (my guess is actually over $1,500, seeing as how the Mark III Maquette was nearly $2K). I don't see this being a situation where folks are gonna upgrade en masse.

edit: Just saw Joseph's post. Wouldn't surprise me if these were actually closer to 1/3 scale, then. And if so, they might run under $1K.

Back