DC Direct Batman: Arkham Asylum Figures - Series 2 Reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lycanthrope620

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Got these today, thought I'd share. Below is my youtube link to my reviews.

5953230262_2a0ea8db1c_b.jpg

5953223138_cc16872c47_b.jpg

5953224690_1cdfda803d_b.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkonbwYrjhg"]DC Direct Batman: Arkham Asylum - Series 2 Figures - Reviews - YouTube[/ame]

Cool review. Maybe you should post this in the video-games section though, there's more Arkham Asylum figure talk going on there than in this section.

Cool review. Maybe you should post this in the video-games section though, there's more Arkham Asylum figure talk going on there than in this section.

Oh yeah, I hear ya. It seems everyone is more focused on the release date for that exclusive 2011 Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne figure. I stopped reading about 150 pages ago on that thread haha. :stick

I already got zsasz on his way. I was thinking about getting the armored batman..would you recommend it? Is it like he is in the actual game?

They're great representations of the video game figures, but their designs, specifically Bane and Poison Ivy are too extreme for my tastes.

I'd leave the line with one regular Batman and one regular Joker.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was thinking something along the same. I have the joker, and I got the two face and batman two pack from mattel. This is the only one that I think I might still pull the trigger on, besides needing a zsasz in some form. The rest are passes for me. I really hope to see a ton of arkham city stuff after this weekend.

Back