Hot Toys Batman Production Run Numbers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesMartin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am collecting all of the Batman Hot Toys Figures, including the subsequent figures that are in this series, from the MMS 13 Batman Begins figure to the not yet released Hot Toys Toy Fair Batman Begins release.

I was wondering if anyone could give me the production run numbers on all of these figures?

Thanks so much, Les

MMS 13 -Hot Toys Batman Begins
MMS 67- Hot Toys Batman Begins - Original Costume
MMS 71- Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight
MMS 68- Hot Toys Joker
MMS 69- Hot Toys Joker- Bank Robber Version
MMS 81- Hot Toys Two-Face MMS 81
DX 01- Hot Toys Joker
DX 02- Hot Toys Batman
Hot Toys Batman Begins 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive

Thanks again, Les

Yup, there are no released production numbers, but it's generally believed to be anywhere between 1000-5000 depending on the popularity of the item.

MMS 13 -Hot Toys Batman Begins came with a Certificate of Authenticity #'d 1100 worldwide.

The latest figure (MMS 155) should easily surpass 10,000 pieces if you figure 800 available per the 5 Toy Fairs (Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong, Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention, Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou, Taipei Comic Con and the Tokyo Event) and the 3-5K sold by the Sideshow pre-order.

Last edited:
MMS 13 -Hot Toys Batman Begins came with a Certificate of Authenticity #'d 1100 worldwide.

The latest figure (MMS 155) should easily surpass 10,000 pieces if you figure 800 available per the 5 Toy Fairs (Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong, Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention, Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou, Taipei Comic Con and the Tokyo Event) and the 3-5K sold by the Sideshow pre-order.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

For the umpteenth time, HT doesn't alway release production numbers. I'm actually surprised we saw them for these Toy Show Exclusives.

MMS 13 Batman Begins - 1,100

MMS 67 TDK Original Costume Batman - 4,500

MMS 68 The Joker* - 4,500+

*DCD Batch MMS 68 The Joker

MMS 69 The Joker Bank Robber Version* - 6,000+

*DCD Batch MMS 69 The Joker Bank Robber Version

MMS 71 The Dark Knight (new suit) Batman*- 5,500+

*DCD Batch MMS 71 TDK New Batman +

MMS 81 Harvey Dent/Two-Face* - 3,500+

*DCD Batch MMS 81 Harvey Dent/Two Face

MMS DX 01 The Joker* - 6,000+

*DCD Batch MMS DX 01 The Joker

MMS DX 02 Batman* - 6,000+

*DCD Batch MMS DX 02 Batman

MMS 140 Demon Batman and Scarecrow - 4,700(2,000 HK, 2,000 event, 700 Sideshow)+

*Sideshow Batch MMS 140 Demon Batman and Scarecrow

Last edited:
Yup, there are no released production numbers, but it's generally believed to be anywhere between 1000-5000 depending on the popularity of the item.

I'd say a lot closer to that 5000 if not even more for most of them.

The more the merrier! I don't think Hot Toys risks "losing" by producing timeless characters from their D.C. license.

Back