Enterbay Che Guevara or Tyler Durden!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silouhettes of (likely) upcoming figures. One is clearly Che the other is a guy with sunglasses and spikey hair that looks like Tyler Durden.

Its really interesting how many properties I never thought would get figures are happening.

Silouhettes of (likely) upcoming figures. One is clearly Che the other is a guy with sunglasses and spikey hair that looks like Tyler Durden.

Its really interesting how many properties I never thought would get figures are happening.

Thats the word i was lookin for!!:lol

282557_10150263615924585_329989274584_7533579_155114_n.jpg

Nothing else readily comes to mind... but as much as I love Fight Club I don't have any interest in owning figures from it.

Fair play, Tyler is a Grail for me though. And just thinking about a Tyler as good as EB's Mr Bean or Leon gives me great joy!

I see Tyler Durden for sure...Enterbay and Hot Toys are just kicking my ass with announcements lately :lol

Good call on T1 Arnie, that's definitely what it is. The scowling mouth says it all.

Back