Any chance for Sideshow doing a DC vs Marvel crossover?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am not used to the way licences are given to companies, but now that Sideshow has both licences (Marvel and DC) would it be possible to do some crossover dioramas or do they need an exrra licence for this?

How cool would it be to have a Wolverine vs Batman, Superman vs Iron Man, Spiderman vs Nightwing or some minor mainstream such as Punisher vs Lobo. :rock

Is this possible now without any further licence?

The acquiring of the DC license was only a ploy to do Amalgam characters. Duh.

Earth-9602.jpg

I am not used to the way licences are given to companies, but now that Sideshow has both licences (Marvel and DC) would it be possible to do some crossover dioramas or do they need an exrra licence for this?

How cool would it be to have a Wolverine vs Soloman Grundy, Superman vs Hulk, Spiderman vs Wonder Woman or some minor mainstream such as Cable vs Lobo. :rock

Is this possible now without any further licence?

Fixed!!! :D

And? Kinna like Hulk wasting Wolverine. Wolvie have his healing and adamantium and Grundy is already dead. Wolvie is meant for taking punishment and keep on licking.

KingGrayskull's Wolverine vs. Batman is a better fight. And two iconic characters going toe to toe vs. a snoozfest Z-lister. :huh

I'd say these would be extreme long shots. I mean they could maybe make some 'stand alone' statues that just happen to have bases that line up with the competitor's 'stand alone' statue. But beyond doing things like that, I highly doubt any DC Vs Marvel pieces. But anything is possible. :dunno

Back