Detolf lighting project 2.5 ** NEW PICS on pg. 6 (11/18/11) **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just finished adding a lighting system to my Detolf cases...here are a few pics

100_2769.jpg

100_2775.jpg

100_2778.jpg

100_2780.jpg

100_2777.jpg

100_2787.jpg

100_2789.jpg

100_2792.jpg

100_2795.jpg

100_2794.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Detolf lighting project

nice light !! I do need to get some like that...

Looks great man! Awesome job! :clap

I hope IKEA gets detolfs in soon. I'm dying to get some. :(

Thanks! An Ikea rep told me the other day that the Detolf is under quality review for some kind of defect, but that they should be stocking them again soon...in the meantime, depending where you live you can pick them up on Craigslist or Ebay for pretty cheap...I got the ones in the pics for $45 for the pair...they were the tan colored ones, so I painted them black and gave them a nice finish...you would never know that they were modified :)

Looks great! loving the mirror under the figs. :clap

Wow! Looks great! I love the mirrors! Where did you get them? :)

Thanks! I went to my local glass shop and had them custom cut the mirrors to fit on top of the standard glass shelves...a perfect way to hide the lights that are underneath :) it only cost about $20 per case

Thanks!! I will go check it up!! And the mirror idea is great!!!

very nice set up. Great collection 2

Nice collection kinda remind me of mines. Love mirror floors maybe I'll do the same. 2 thumbs up my dude.

Very nice looking shelves! Even though I'm not a huge fan of cold white light, it worked really good for your shelves. You were also very neat with the cabling, which only makes everything look even better!
Congratulations!

Back